[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Damn it.. why xiaomi will have this behavior? I think i will buy nexus 6 if i like it. Only after a year of mi2s. I m tired of the behavior of xiaomi, they act like a mini company. Damn it

Edit: it seems that the site will keep it up, everything resolved?

Xiaomi.eu don't like you Wajk ? I'm not understand. I'm visiting this site just for YOUR WORKS !

Damn it.. why xiaomi will have this behavior? I think i will buy nexus 6 if i like it. Only after a year of mi2s. I m tired of the behavior of xiaomi, they act like a mini company. Damn it

Edit: it seems that the site will keep it up, everything resolved?

If I understand well, according to this post, the source has delete this message.

And in another post in the same topic, redmaner state that "Xiaomi.eu will not close, that's the most important for now".

So far, it should be okay...

On the other hand, if it become true, I think my Mi2 will the last Xiaomi'devices I bought.

If I understand well, according to this post, the source has delete this message.

And in another post in the same topic, redmaner state that "Xiaomi.eu will not close, that's the most important for now".

So far, it should be okay...

On the other hand, if it become true, I think my Mi2 will the last Xiaomi'devices I bought.

Yeah, I really don't hope this will not shut down, I've been lurking on here for more than a year and have really enjoyed the forum and community a lot!

So if it shuts down I will lose a great resource for ROM's and tips, tricks and even support that is vital for me now - and I think in that case my Mi2S will be the last Xiaomi phone I'll buy too...

Hope project could continue but with very attention to this and not let xiaomi gives any help.they're fu.. Chinese copy everything in the world we Italians do know very well this behavior....
Very sad...

i think problem is not to copy, but to steal... everybody copy the good things others do.

Does anyone know how to setup auto answer for the incoming call? I can't find the setup menu under dial pad that used to be the place that I did. Thanks.

My mobile internet is not working in this build... does anybody else have the same problem?
No, I have never had problems like this in MIUI/WIU ROM's.
I have experienced something similar with other phones (LG phones) when applying an asian/american ROM to the phone while residing in Europe.

I'm guessing the internal radio/baseband driver is wrong for your location maybe.
Or maybe you just have to reinstall the APN - maybe you can send an SMS to your service provider and they'll push the APN settings? It works like that in Denmark at least :D!
Are you sure that you flashed the correct ROM for your device homie?

Reactions: Yuri38792
Tried the rom:
totally positive feedback! Really smooth, no relevant problems (i restored a previous backup from v5 without system settings too!), only bug i have a FC when opening calendar! And the usual 3 dots in statusbar instead of showing app icons for notifications (i think is a v6 thing more than bug). Battery seems better than v5

(...)And the usual 3 dots in statusbar instead of showing app icons for notifications (i think is a v6 thing more than bug). Battery seems better than v5
I'm using WiUi JB 4.8.29 with a MIUI 6 theme and this happens to me too!

I'm pretty sure that this can be changed in the settings app, however I cannot find out where exactly (I'm curious too, as I prefer the normal way too!) :D

(...)only bug i have a FC when opening calendar!

I have this too, and if I use the Calender widget I get FC's from boot :O!
Only bug that I am experiencing too, (and I believe this might be caused by a missing translation of the Calender app itself because on my phone, the app's name is two different Chinese symbols).

Last edited:
FYI I attach the error report about calendar FC

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-17-17-06-09.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-17-17-06-09.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 396
Uh oh, please forgive me for not reading this! Flashed the zip at page 2 and problems with calendar totally gone...can say now we could call this a stable rom, not experiencing any problem so far. I'll go on with daily use for some time and report back!

Reactions: Gobbenobber
Uh oh, please forgive me for not reading this! Flashed the zip at page 2 and problems with calendar totally gone...can say now we could call this a stable rom, not experiencing any problem so far. I'll go on with daily use for some time and report back!
Ditto. Totally didn't notice the new calender app either!

Special message to Wajk

You are definitely one of the biggest reasons I'm using this forum!

Your releases are super good and I really appreciate that you've put this much work into your projects!
You even answer people's questions and also provide fixes if people experience bugs or the like (e.g. the calender fix you posted on page 2).

Therefore, I also hope that you will continue to release these awesome ROM's of yours on XDA, now that this forum is apparently being shut down soon!

If not, I just want to say thanks for all of your hard work and awesome releases, it's been great having you on this forum!