[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

Keep up this excellent work bugers!

I'll be traveling this week so I need my camera working a 100%. But next week I'll try your rom out. I had two reasons for not using this rom before, bt and camera problems. Now both seems to be fixed! Yay!

Everything works more better and it's so stable, but there is one problem that is i can't install some games, i will get "app not install"message after i click install

Many thanks for the new release bugers!
Does the installation (over RC2) delete the content of the sdcard? And can I still use TWRP 2.8 for the installation?

Reactions: unicoco12345
@bugers
Thank you for your spend work and time. I upgraded yesterday from RC3 and i'm quite impressed. It's maybe the most fluid and best functioning rom since the last Mokee KitKat version.

You archieved that what many tryed before.

Reactions: bugers
Everything works more better and it's so stable, but there is one problem that is i can't install some games, i will get "app not install"message after i click install
I haved the same problem with MoKee 5.1.1, try to force install location to internal by adb
Code:
adb shell
pm get-install-location
You receive = 0[auto]
Change to 1 = pm set-install-location 1
Test = pm get-install-location
1[internal]
root@aries:/ #exit
and now try to install the application ;) good luck

Many thanks for the new release bugers!
Does the installation (over RC2) delete the content of the sdcard? And can I still use TWRP 2.8 for the installation?

If you use still RC2 its necessary to merge your partitions before upgrading to RC4. And yes, doing that formats the whole phone. So you should use TitaniumBackup or similar to do an backup before. Then you can simply store the TitaniumBackupt folder on your computer, upgrade your phone, and copy it back to the latter.

To merge the partitions you can simply use M1chas "aries_core_unified_single_xiaomi" package from >HERE<, it will install an actual TWRP automatically. Please keep in mind to follow the guide of M1cha in the linked thread.

Reactions: DeAkion and swimmer
I haved the same problem with MoKee 5.1.1, try to force install location to internal by adb
Code:
adb shell
pm get-install-location
You receive = 0[auto]
Change to 1 = pm set-install-location 1
Test = pm get-install-location
1[internal]
root@aries:/ #exit
and now try to install the application ;) good luck
Thank you!
Should i do this Every single rom i flash or i just need to do it once?

Awesome! I have a question though: was the MIUI camera app removed? I have only the google one (from gapps) and it's almost useless.

Last edited:
Awesome! I have a question though: was the MIUI camera app removed? I have only the google one (from gapps) and it's almost useless.

Yes, It's removed. It's useless now, because we have complete new camera (better, faster, stable) and some Xiaomi stuff wouldn't work (we don't have any sources or documentation for them).

There is many alternatives around here now, so it's not a big deal.

Anyway which camera app r u guys using or suggests?

Reactions: DaRoni
If you use still RC2 its necessary to merge your partitions before upgrading to RC4. And yes, doing that formats the whole phone. So you should use TitaniumBackup or similar to do an backup before. Then you can simply store the TitaniumBackupt folder on your computer, upgrade your phone, and copy it back to the latter.

To merge the partitions you can simply use M1chas "aries_core_unified_single_xiaomi" package from >HERE<, it will install an actual TWRP automatically. Please keep in mind to follow the guide of M1cha in the linked thread.
Thanks for your answer! How can I check whether my partitions are merged? I don't remember which of Micha's scripts I used

At the moment they look like this:
4abd35c63db455db8435fa4a21f29869.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion, I will surely try it. I was using Lenovo camera on my old Xperia Sola with Carbon ROM 4.4. but that is long time ago and since then i was using MIUI.

I flash dobly_for_1.7.0_79, successed,then wipe cache....everything is fine but can't change model or edit it, the dialog say dobly sound has stoped . Anyone have solution ?

And Rc4 is amazing!!

Last edited:
One more thing... I was always wondering, were

Read changelog ;)

So no?
Q1. I ment putting the cpu at 192mhz. Not undervolting.
Q2. Where do I put init.d scripts?, they dont seem to work in: System -> Etc -> Init.d.
Q3. Is there a reason you dont use latest busybox?

Ps. Best 5.1 mi2s rom to date!! Way beter than latest mokee and MIUI!