[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

Wifi sometimes wont turn on. Have To reboot for it to work.
Same with camera, sometimes doesnt connect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrshek
This version 0213 ROM, mi2 yes or no will automatically connect WIFI? 0108ROM have some problems. Also I would like to ask you about CM13 (Android 6.0.1) How to progress?

Has anyone of you already tried to encrypt his phone?
When I start the encryption procedure the encryption screen shows up (cf. attached image) and then the phone reboots without having done anything.

Actually i assume that it's caused by SuperSU like on some Samsung devices but im not totally sure.

Last edited:
Open terminal with root access applied
Type
1. su
2. pm set-install-location 1

Does work with apk-installation but not with Google Play. Maybe/hopefully there is a fix in the next release...

Anyway, thanks a lot for that workaround!

Last edited:
Can somebody post a link with compatible Dolby please?

Working with RC4 for today and everything seems to work like a charm. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is making great photos. Finally since miui v5! Great job Bugers

Moving from rc3 to rc4 need a wipe data or not? If yes is the answer, backup and restore data with twrp (like backup data-->flash rom-->gapps-->restore data) is a proper way? Or is it better a clean install without restoring (having all synchronized, it's not a big deal to me but I want to know if there could be any issue with the restoring way, comparing with the backup one)