[rom] Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1

Thanks a lot for your help guys!!
I wiped data again, reflashed 5.1 and then immediatly flashed gapps as well and then it worked :)

How is bluetooth for you guys? I can see some devices but not my Moto 360 for example :s Is this the bluetooth bug people were talking about earlier? Because I didn't have a problem in previous builds.

EDIT: Reset my watch and everything is finally working now. Big thanks to everyone for helping me out!

Last edited:
Reactions: XperianPro
Last edited:
I read that from 4pda.ru some have spontaneous reboots like previous versions of 5.1 roms.
I dont have any reboots even from last versions of 5.1.
Has anyone here some reboots for 5.5.3 latest 5.1.1 version?

I´m using it since two days in combination with merged oartitions and ivans last recovery.
Neither a single reboot nor a bug at all, battery life is outstanding good. Even better than Mokee 44.4 ..

But i didnt test all features, bluetooth for example ...

I have merged partitions, last ivans recovery (clean install) too and i have a lot randoms reboots.. I dont know why :(

Hi all!

I currently have only merged system partitions as per Miikkaa's script and I am running AOSP 5.1 version. As soon as I (clean) install AOSP 5.1.1 (with cwm 6.0.5.0 or twrp 2.8.5.0) I can't access my sdcard any longer.

I understood that I have to get data/sdcard merged, right?

How to do this? The Xiaomi Tool "MI PC Suite" posted earlier does not work, I guess due to AOSP and merged system partition. Can you please post a alternative detailed step by step manual?!

Thank you and regards
Stephan

As I uderstood, 5.1.1 it´s not availabe for Mi2S, yet. Do you confirm?

It most definitely is ;) Just follow everything in that second link he posted, or read through the last 3 or 4 pages in this topic you should be able to find everything you need.

Basically: merge partitions (krassiy's first link) then flash recovery, then flash Ivan's 5.1.1, good luck!

View attachment 9895 you also can use parted via adb or twrp and do-it manually , basically you delete userdata and sdcard , create a new data partition with the size of both , i've used twrp + parted , without rom , bootloader , adb .
it will be interesting to see a unified f2fs partition.
Hi Alecsandru,

How to increase system to 1GB please?

I´m using it since two days in combination with merged oartitions and ivans last recovery.
Neither a single reboot nor a bug at all, battery life is outstanding good. Even better than Mokee 44.4 ..

But i didnt test all features, bluetooth for example ...
Is Dolby Digital working?

thx.

There is one thing I don't understand, is it mandatory to merge partitions, etc to make it work or not ?
Is this only to make partition bigger otherwise real racing 3 will not install or there is more than that ?

Could someone upload Mi Pc suite english on mega or medifire. Thanks.

Who will try it? (maybe is CM12.1 based?) SudaMod: SM51.0-aries-201504180021-OFFICIAL.zip

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=2754127874&uk=2640813501

also there are some screenshots of this rom:
http://translate.google.rs/translat....miui.com/thread-2494327-1-1.html&prev=search

User Alkyl_Datoo from xda says that no bugs he found on this rom.
need to comment it: I went through whole page and it looks good but not well

2. On a version of the installation app Desktop crashes, the problem still exists, but does not affect the use (autumn big say is that some applications are not compatible with 5.1 result, uninstall the app that is resolved)
3. The previous version of Bluetooth problems still exist, the solution is not to turn Bluetooth off Bluetooth after reboot

there is also said - wors sound during call, the best way (personally for me) is to wait for Linuxxxx CM12.1 version who is cooperating with M1cha

Here you can find Ivan 5.1.1 compatible CWM recovery too: http://en.miui.com/thread-110257-1-1.html

That CWM can handle merged partitions and perfectly working with Ivan 5.1.1. Only problem is it is Chinese ...
1 or 2 pages back you can find ENG update for your Recovery link,

there was this:

1. install CN CWM recovery via fastboot
2. install an ENG update via CN recovery
3. voilá CWM is used in ENG

but my problem is, some last months I prefere TWRP

need to comment it: I went through whole page and it looks good but not well

2. On a version of the installation app Desktop crashes, the problem still exists, but does not affect the use (autumn big say is that some applications are not compatible with 5.1 result, uninstall the app that is resolved)
3. The previous version of Bluetooth problems still exist, the solution is not to turn Bluetooth off Bluetooth after reboot

there is also said - wors sound during call, the best way (personally for me) is to wait for Linuxxxx CM12.1 version who is cooperating with M1cha
But this is latest version 4th I think. You will never know if you dont try it by yourself. I told you that user from xda where I saw this rom, he is pleased with rom and he is not found any bugs. So we need someone else to try it and post impressions... I dont know how it installs on latest merged partition, is it compatible? I hope someone will tell.

for me, after merga partition, 2 days whitout reboots. The battery it's the same as the last version.

Bluetooth i can't test it, so i don't know.

The first time i installed this ROM with Gapps, i fulled the internal memory without free space (0 bytes free), but no problem, with titanium backup i deleted the google app, and then installed with play store, and it's working great!