[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

I have updated to 11 from 10.1 with just installing cyanogenmod 11 over cyanogenmod 10.1 with the cwm and updated the gapps (did this after I booted into cyanogenmod 11). But now chrome and youtube keep on crashing. Do you guys know what I forgot to do?

I would make a backup, wipe everything and start from scratch with tdb on rather than trying to fix strange bugs which may just appear because you just (dirty) flashed cm11 over cm10.2.

Maybe you also should increase your system partition with m1chas script.

I have updated to 11 from 10.1 with just installing cyanogenmod 11 over cyanogenmod 10.1 with the cwm and updated the gapps (did this after I booted into cyanogenmod 11). But now chrome and youtube keep on crashing. Do you guys know what I forgot to do?
The problem may be that u didn't update the gapps before your first reboot

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Lol. Wipe data needed

Sent from my mi2

@M1cha today i have 10 screen offs. I already add logcats in some posts back. Do you have time to see it?

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

all the logcats and dmesg where just fine.
It seems you have hard reboots.

Ok, i will stay on 26/03 release. Maybe if i flash with miflash a full miui rom and start from there a clean kk and tdb flash works well or not, i will try it.

Thanks for your help and time.

Enviado desde mi MI 2

Ok, i will stay on 26/03 release. Maybe if i flash with miflash a full miui rom and start from there a clean kk and tdb flash works well or not, i will try it.

Thanks for your help and time.

Enviado desde mi MI 2
To use miflash you have to run reboot dload from cwm / rom (cm 12 15/03/14+)

Sent from my nexus 7

Vote for official Cyanogenmod,how about it?successed?
We have support, but it's not merged yet due to m1cha's audio-caf drivers... They don't want to use this driver but's the only that works with this device and kernel. When this will be merged (other things like recovery and tdb support are already merged), wild nightlies will appear on our notifications and we'll throw masterballs ;)

Sent from my mi2

We have support, but it's not merged yet due to m1cha's audio-caf drivers... They don't want to use this driver but's the only that works with this device and kernel. When this will be merged (other things like recovery and tdb support are already merged), wild nightlies will appear on our notifications and we'll throw masterballs ;)

Sent from my mi2
what about led?

Does anyone have the Xiaomi Piston? Can anyone confirm that the three buttons are functional on Cyanogenmod?

Official cm is this rom, nkthing else. The only difference is release schedule

Sent from my nexus 7

I see. I just registered in cyanogenmod forum to see what's going on about this subject. It seems that it's a general issue, many 3-buttons handsfree have problems with non-functional buttons, including the Xiaomi Piston.
Is it something that happens to previous Cm roms also? Based on your experience, do you think that this is something that can be fixed? It surprises me that there are not many users to ask for such a fix.

I see. I just registered in cyanogenmod forum to see what's going on about this subject. It seems that it's a general issue, many 3-buttons handsfree have problems with non-functional buttons, including the Xiaomi Piston.
Is it something that happens to previous Cm roms also? Based on your experience, do you think that this is something that can be fixed? It surprises me that there are not many users to ask for such a fix.
Ask @M1cha ,he's the kernel developer, this is a kernel bug

Sent from my nexus 7

I found the fu##%% screen off problem. Screen saver by default is on and without any of them selected so when it starts show a blank screen.

Enviado desde mi MI 2