[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

I'd like to ask if it's recommended to use a third party camera app or native cyanogenmod app is good enough and makes good use of the 13MP sensor?

Reactions: vipercase99
I suggest you to use m1cha's ported miui camera

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk
This is the best camera app for aosp ROMs, it's based on mi2(s) hardware, when the stock aosp one isn't so the miui one is much better

Sent from my mi2

This is the best camera app for aosp ROMs, it's based on mi2(s) hardware, when the stock aosp one isn't so the miui one is much better

Sent from my mi2
Is there a way to make it the standard camera? So when I open up camera from say whatsapp it will open Miui camera instead of AOSP camera?

Is there a way to make it the standard camera? So when I open up camera from say whatsapp it will open Miui camera instead of AOSP camera?
i use both camera. everytime i open camera from whatsapp/line, it will always offer me 2 choices, unless i tick "always use".

i use both camera. everytime i open camera from whatsapp/line, it will always offer me 2 choices, unless i tick "always use".
Mmmm, guess I've done something wrong then. Tried it some time ago and well.. I had to choose every time. I think Ill give it a go then :)
Allthough Im quite satisfied with AOSP camera.

Mmmm, guess I've done something wrong then. Tried it some time ago and well.. I had to choose every time. I think Ill give it a go then :)
Allthough Im quite satisfied with AOSP camera.
if you had the choice in the past, that means you have already chosen "always use" for one of the camera. i haven't tried this, but just try to "clear default" in the apps management for both of the camera.

BTW, for who's waiting for the merge, here's the reason why we're still waiting

About audio drivers,
Written by Etan Chen (cyngn.inc)
I'm going to mark this -2 not because I have any issues with it, but because it's still WIP.

Ok..... Who want to kill him ?
(Wip= work in progress)
I'd mark -3 entire cyanogenmod since it's a wip
BTW m1cha wants to rewrite audio drivers. So we have to wait more time....

Sent from my mi2

Last edited:
To use miflash you have to run reboot dload from cwm / rom (cm 12 15/03/14+)

Sent from my nexus 7

Screen off back two days ago, so:

1- I flash a fastboot miui rom, with wipe all script.

2- Flash last cwm by fastboot

3- Enable tdb

4- Flash CM 11 05/04 ROM

5- Everything works perfect for 2 almost 3 days so far.

:D

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Are you OK? :p
This is mookee not cm, and as you can read there's written "UNOFFICIAL". Theses these ROMs aren't at all the same
Agree this thread it's about CM but MoKee since 2014-04-16 has Mi-2 official support... Read the changelog:

Project: system/core
martincz - core: xiaomi support

Reactions: Riichard63