[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Sorry I didn't get the problem. I have the program my imei and I see clearly my imei. Is this the problem?

Have you tried with this program my imei?

Yes I did. This is the result:

ZKEQHvo.png

Well I don't know so... Very strange. Is it possible a Rom cancel the imei? Then, you should be perfectly able to restore via Mi flash...

Well I don't know so... Very strange. Is it possible a Rom cancel the imei? Then, you should be perfectly able to restore via Mi flash...

I've tried to restore it using MiFlash and still nothing.

IMEI is on EFS partition, Mi4 has 3 of them.

http://en.miui.com/thread-59832-1-1.html

I think you have to send it back to Xiaomi for fix.

You could try install some firmware to system 2 and boot to it, can other system see your IMEI?

I've restored the original ROM on all partitions using MiFlash and that didn't help.

I'm noticing this latest update a little worse for stability and battery consumption. The phone is giving me some small bugs at times, something that had not happened to me earlier.

then i don't know if iyt's ronm related problem but gps not good at all. It says to me often "gps signal is interrupted" and is not usable at all...

I'm noticing this latest update a little worse for stability and battery consumption. The phone is giving me some small bugs at times, something that had not happened to me earlier.
yes me too, sometimes fc and battery is not good

So why dont you go back to previous versions ?
You should always have in mind...
This ROM is initially made by xiaomi China, modded and edited by the Xiaomi.eu Team and lastly repacked by me with further optimizations and modifications.
Nobody is perfect and we have that 3 points (Xiaomi China, Xiaomi.eu Team and me) where bugs can come into the ROM.

You will find all sMiUI releases in Archvie on Post #1, feel free to use the one which worked the best for you.

Reactions: Kyruf and cemanie
yes i do. My comment was to bring something, not to criticize. Sorry if you've bothered. I think it's better to point out the bugs that have the rom to praisee without contributing....

Switched to other system where I have 5.2.6 but frequency AR again 2.5ghz and either max gpu. How can I do?

I've got problems with themes. When i try to install a theme downloaded from the official app i have an FC: Unfortunately, Themes has stopped. Cleaned the app data and then also the cache, but nothing changed :(

sMiUI 5.2.13 is online !

If you have any problems with GooGle Apps Force Close, please open Play Store and let Google update itself.
Follow How To on Post #1 when you have BootLoop problems!

Please report any bugs as usual.

I´ll go back to bed - I´m sick -- Having a cold :( ( its freezing cold in germany) ...
Have a nice weekend.

Reactions: CakraMas and Mube88
sMiUI 5.2.13 is online !

If you have any problems with GooGle Apps Force Close, please open Play Store and let Google update itself.
Follow How To on Post #1 when you have BootLoop problems!

Please report any bugs as usual.

I´ll go back to bed - I´m sick -- Having a cold :( ( its freezing cold in germany) ...
Have a nice weekend.

The change log in the first page is still in the 5.2.7, :)

Btw, take a good rest, :)