[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

HI, I am using this ROM on MI3 MW version. I wanted to know if I can flash the MIUI official weekly updates over this ROM.

probably i don't understand how it works CPU Freq limitation

Отправлено с моего MI 3W через Tapatalk

No you did everything right .. CPU limiter is still buggy by now. Ive worked very hard to fix that and I finally got it. User kyruf is currently testing the cpu limiter and other things. If all goes good it will be fixed in next release on friday ;)

HI, I am using this ROM on MI3 MW version. I wanted to know if I can flash the MIUI official weekly updates over this ROM.
It wont break your phone, but wipe data is recommended.

No you did everything right .. CPU limiter is still buggy by now. Ive worked very hard to fix that and I finally got it. User kyruf is currently testing the cpu limiter and other things. If all goes good it will be fixed in next release on friday ;)
Thanks for the reply. If you need another tester - I can help you

Отправлено с моего MI 3W через Tapatalk

I installed the rom clean , wipe data , cache and Dalvik but when I turn off my cell and I put to charge, on the second boot it will not turn back more , goes into bootloop . I tried everything but it is always so .
Solutions?

I did 2 weekly updates, but still no reboot after restart. Only solution is to install the rom again and not to reboot. :D

Reactions: Dr. Ramm
OK, I won't install with miui updater, but why? What's the problem with Mupdater?
- sMiUI is using AROMA to give you great customizing of your ROM. You can choose different Mods and what you want to enable or not. This is not possible with MiUI Updater - the installation should fail anyway...
- Updater App is not TrueDualBoot compatible.. You will break your config
-When Installing OTA Updates with Updater APP you will get official MIUI version and not using sMiUI anymore.

Reactions: xerezcd
I had to reinstall the stock rom for the problems already places you with smiui that go in bootloop (after the second reboot).
I noticed that if I perform a wipe cache and Dalvik cache after installation of the stock rom it behaves like smiui , that brings me problems after reboot. In smiui rom , the Aroma installer performs these wipe after installing the rom and I think this is the problem . How can I install the smiui without the aroma installer perform the wipe at the end of the setup ?
I' love smiui and i want install :D

sMiUI 5.1.23 is online and ready to download !

This weeks update contains some great new Features and BugFixes!
I hope you like the new BootAnimation and enjoy using sMiUI ;P

Have a nice weekend !

Thanks alot for your work sebsch1991 for making such great ROM.
Just a question.
Where whe can find this option: Finally Fixed CPU-Limiter Function?

Last edited:
The installation went fine. The first launch of the system normally. But after rebooting bootloop.
In 1 system on the logo Mi
In 2 system on the logo sMiUI
TDB off

Last edited:
Reactions: Piko House
Confirm stuck on mi logo after restart

pls. help us
You might know that I dont own a Mi4 ..so you must help me first.

Please give me detailed info about how you installed and when your bootloop happens.
What options did you select in AROMA ? how did you flash ? etc..

You might know that I dont own a Mi4 ..so you must help me first.

Please give me detailed info about how you installed and when your bootloop happens.
What options did you select in AROMA ? how did you flash ? etc..

custom installation in AROMA

i try 3 times but again stuck on mi logo after restart

i hope it will be fix :)

Last edited: