[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

For me work perfect.. You wrong something
For me work perfect.. You wrong something
Wrong something for example? I follow the procedure:
with root explorer, I copy the apk "framework-res.apk", then I go on system-framework and overwrite: after that the root explorer crash and I can't open anymore; so reboot the device and then it stops at the logo Mi..
Edit: now, for some reason, it works :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Luigi-Bros
Hey Guys if you can't get the Mi2S Aroma Version working like me you can also take the normal Version unzip it and make Changes in 3 Files. GO to Unzipped:\META-INF\com\google\android\
- open the Updater Script. here you can search for the Values for the Aroma install Variables.
You can change the Default Values in: Unzipped:\META-INF\com\google\android\aroma\sMIUI\nonAROMA\aroma\
- mods.prop
- customize.prop
It takes just about 5-10 Minutes to configure everything like with the Aroma installer.

@sebsch1991 Maybe you can post or link a guild like this on the first post for Mi2S owners.
Its not possible to use the Aroma Version at the moment because the cwm recovery doesn't realy work.

Hey Guys if you can't get the Mi2S Aroma Version working like me you can also take the normal Version unzip it and make Changes in 3 Files. GO to Unzipped:\META-INF\com\google\android\
- open the Updater Script. here you can search for the Values for the Aroma install Variables.
You can change the Default Values in: Unzipped:\META-INF\com\google\android\aroma\sMIUI\nonAROMA\aroma\
- mods.prop
- customize.prop
It takes just about 5-10 Minutes to configure everything like with the Aroma installer.

@sebsch1991 Maybe you can post or link a guild like this on the first post for Mi2S owners.
Its not possible to use the Aroma Version at the moment because the cwm recovery doesn't realy work.
Thats correct. But did you test it ?

Imho your method will not work, since you would have to sign the modified ZIP-File again. MIUI Updater App will not flash your modified ZIP-File without being signed correctly.

Thats correct. But did you test it ?

Imho your method will not work, since you would have to sign the modified ZIP-File again. MIUI Updater App will not flash your modified ZIP-File without being signed correctly.

Yes, I tested it and it worked perfect! :)
Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it ;)
I had no problem with signature. I just Ziped it with WinRar.

sebsch1991 , any way of checking the xposed thingie out?
p.s.
btw, the cancro build reported as a mi2 device.
not that it matters, but still ... :)

Last edited:
Exactly, nice weekend for testing new release.
I'm running 5.4.24 on my Wife's Mi Note and 5.5.1 on my (Mi Note too). Both heavily using phones so we will see the eventual improvements.

Question important for both of us - Sebsch, could you make a script/package to restore paid themes (Mi Credits etc.)?
how can you flash on mi note, my device always says This is not virgo , this is cancro ....

sebsch1991 , any way of checking the xposed thingie out?
p.s.
btw, the cancro build reported as a mi2 device.
not that it matters, but still ... :)
Xposed is not stable on MIUI v6, so I dont care about it, sorry.

What do you mean ? Where is it reported as a mi2 ?

how can you flash on mi note, my device always says This is not virgo , this is cancro ....
You have flashed a wrong recovery Image !!! You need this one LINK

Xposed is not stable on MIUI v6, so I dont care about it, sorry.

What do you mean ? Where is it reported as a mi2 ?

You have flashed a wrong recovery Image !!! You need this one LINK
ok i flashed successful , many thanks . I think you should update that TWRP on the first post because i tried many cwm from xiaomi.com and no one can be flash

My impression of this last sMiui is very good, I haven't tried to change screen animations yet because I'm worried to do some damage,
Sometimes it's a bit laggy, but with performance mode it's always smooth :)

My impression of this last sMiui is very good, I haven't tried to change screen animations yet because I'm worried to do some damage,
Sometimes it's a bit laggy, but with performance mode it's always smooth :)

Yep, that's my impression too. The screen animations make it seem a bit laggy, but other than that, it's fairly fast, even in power saving mode. I guess, it has to do with the animation effect itself.

Reactions: Ludovic815
Hello,
Sorry for repost but is it possible to have smiui for hm2014813?
It's the 2gb ram version of redmi 2 and I'd love to have smiui!

Hello,

I already asked for MiPad but I guess Sebsch has enough to do with the current releases... :(

I'd even pay for a specific version...^^ :rolleyes:

Reactions: ares
Hello,
I already asked for MiPad but I guess Sebsch has enough to do with the current releases... :(

I'd even pay for a specific version...^^ :rolleyes:
Give me some time to look into that

can't download / change wallpapers online /settings/changewalpaper/online .. how to download?
Im afraid, I dont know what you want to tell/ask me ?!

I still dont get it. How can you even flash aroma version if there is no working recovery.
root it with vroot, instal flashify , install r8 recovery,
should work.
when installing this rom it will ask for upgrade recovery to latest
thats all