[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Can you guys stop whining about when the update comes? Most times it comes out on saturday, sometimes sunday. If not sebsch is busy. Cut him some slack. its not like you are paying him.

Reactions: MSephiroth
Hello all, I'm coming from aosp 5.1.1 and I would like to flash this rom. Do I have to do something special since this is kk and I have lollipop?

Thank You

da cellulare

Hello all, I'm coming from aosp 5.1.1 and I would like to flash this rom. Do I have to do something special since this is kk and I have lollipop?

Thank You

da cellulare

You have to wipe data, also if you come from aosp lollipop and you want to go to smiui lollipop (it's only for mi2s)

Reactions: smartass7
if one does not see a new build, just bare with it.
Please stop asking about updates/ETA's/new versions.
if its not ready, there's a reason for it.
if its not in the thread, there's a reason for it.
if Seb is not updating us, there's a reason for that.
be patient and wait a little bit!

Hey guys,

latest version is currently being compiled and will be uploaded soon !
Next version will be delayed ( or maybe skipped ) as well, because Im gonna go on vacation to spain for a week.

My phone is still not repaired, but I can use it with a little struggle... I ordered a new replacement-touchscreen on Aliexpress ( was about 50 $ ) but it takes about 3 weeks to arrive :/ ...
I ordered a black display, so I will be the only person owning a 64 GB Black Version Mi4 :D:D ( When Life gives you Lemons, make Lemonade )

sMiUI 5.7.9 will be ready in about 30 mins !

Have a nice day

sorry I'm on v5 latest version whit cwm r11, I have mi2s, I can upgrade to smiui5.7.9 one system and keep v5 in another? I mean is TDB friendly?

Last edited:
There was hotfix and last version is 5.7.10 you know about it?
Be aware about backup your data bug with accounts is still in last version...
Anyways thank you so much for all work you do :)
I hope you won't kill this screen any more :-D

sorry I'm on v5 latest version whit cwm r11, I have mi2s, I can upgrade to smiui5.7.9 one system and keep v5 in another? I mean is TDB friendly?

CWM is a dead project that doesn't support lollipop... It also have problems with wipings on lollipop.

Hey guys,

latest version is currently being compiled and will be uploaded soon !
Next version will be delayed ( or maybe skipped ) as well, because Im gonna go on vacation to spain for a week.

My phone is still not repaired, but I can use it with a little struggle... I ordered a new replacement-touchscreen on Aliexpress ( was about 50 $ ) but it takes about 3 weeks to arrive :/ ...
I ordered a black display, so I will be the only person owning a 64 GB Black Version Mi4 :D:D ( When Life gives you Lemons, make Lemonade )

sMiUI 5.7.9 will be ready in about 30 mins !

Have a nice day

Thank you and happy holidays :)

Okay, here's a challenge:
Why does every single website page need a reload, out else it don't fully load the page and I'm presented with a mostly empty screen.

Now the fun part:
It happens with ALL websites
It happens in EVERY browser.
(Stock, Firefox, CM, Ghostery, Chrome)

Why does this happen. And how the *** do I fix this?

It makes usage impossible.

Each webpage use ram and if you don't use this ram, this it's recycled by the system to others applications that needed on the moment. And when you open back the web browser, it takes the ram needed to open again it's webpage.
In conclusion, this it's multitasking ,more ram you have and more multitasking you can do and less ''reloading'' of application needed.
The futur is 4Gb of ram I hope to be clear in my explication.

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk