[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hi, sebsch1991.

I'm very glad with your work. You make miui to be great as well. Before i have mi2s on my hand with smiui. Now i have mi4i(ferrari), can you add this new device to your excellent smiui too sir?

I will be so glad if you can.

Sorry for my bad english.

Guys help me out here..

Installed ROM on the M2A (Taurus) of my Girlfriend. It looks good and she is happy with it..except for one thing and thats the non working FM radio. The app just crash when she is starting it. Although she is blond there was a headphone connected :).

Is it a know bug or is there something else to try? Or maybe a 3th party app that support taurus chip.

I finally went with last week's smiui and also merged the partitions. Came from 5.3.27. I restored with miui backup, but for some reason it stopped at 88%. So it restored most my apps, but I had to setup from scratch a couple things. Bluetooth speaker connection works great, so I'm quite relieved. So far seems decent.

I finally went with last week's smiui and also merged the partitions. Came from 5.3.27. I restored with miui backup, but for some reason it stopped at 88%. So it restored most my apps, but I had to setup from scratch a couple things. Bluetooth speaker connection works great, so I'm quite relieved. So far seems decent.
Backup logic are changed I think

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

Guys help me out here..

Installed ROM on the M2A (Taurus) of my Girlfriend. It looks good and she is happy with it..except for one thing and thats the non working FM radio. The app just crash when she is starting it. Although she is blond there was a headphone connected :).

Is it a know bug or is there something else to try? Or maybe a 3th party app that support taurus chip.

Hi, i have a M2A and sMiui installed too ;) I can confirm that it's a bug but you can get FM radio to work by using Spirit FM app.

PS : Do you have slowdown when you use big apps like facebook or chrome ? Because on my M2A it's very (very) slow :D

Hi! I have installed from fastboot official rom for merge partitions. Then i have installed sMIUI 5.6.25 Aroma version. It's very good. And I like it)
Now, what should I do to update my sMIUI the simplest way? I don't want lost any data or settings.

When I had JB, it's was simple to update - just choose on sdcard zip whith new rom (from menu "about phone")
p.s.: pls sorry my poor English

Hi! I have installed from fastboot official rom for merge partitions. Then i have installed sMIUI 5.6.25 Aroma version. It's very good. And I like it)
Now, what should I do to update my sMIUI the simplest way? I don't want lost any data or settings.

When I had JB, it's was simple to update - just choose on sdcard zip whith new rom (from menu "about phone")
p.s.: pls sorry my poor English
Simply download the zip file "normal" for your device, open "Updater" app, than click on the circle with three dots up and right on display, now on the menu click on select pack to update, and select the zip you've downloaded. After finished, reboot :)

Reactions: Denzol
Thanks very much.have installed success..have one thing that Mi messeage doesn't work from Mi note to Mi 2S,so any ways could solve it?
Normaly You need To connect on network and active it in setting

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

When I run an USSD (like *544#), the response comes in chinese. It's was working with 5.3.27 but since I upgrade to lollipop versions it is not working.

iu37nvag1zXel.png

When I run an USSD (like *544#), the response comes in chinese. It's was working with 5.3.27 but since I upgrade to lollipop versions it is not working.
Known bug, widely reported. As well as feeble BT stack.
Problem is at Xiaomi original release. Programadores chineses broncos.

Reactions: Ssnipo