[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

That actually drains much of my battery life when used in high power. And in lower powers I don't really feel any change. Thus I uninstalled it
Oh man I'm sorry to hear that...
On my phone it really gives me that extra bass and treble, more crispy mids and all and it's free <3

Totally love the convolver and DDC file option!!!

Anyway, for me it's totally worth the battery drain (but then again, I listen to music as much as possible).
My battery never lasts more than a day NMW i try :/

Dear friends help me to resolve the issue with "obb" folder please. I tried with root explorer with root permission, still could not able to move files to obb folder.

Sounds as you´ve got a problem with your storage partition.
I would recommend creating a Full Backup (CWM and complete sdcard) and wipe your storage partition in CWM -> mounts and storage -> format /sdcard !
After that you can restore your sdcard content from backup and see if it helped.

If that wont help you maybe should repartition your phone.

Reactions: MSephiroth
I choose the mid-level, and it is pretty cool that it has the preset profile for my Earpod, AE2, HD598.
I can feel the improvement and I can change the sound style of the earphone/headphone along my taste. That is very nice.

The only problem is that, u have to try different combination of settings to get the sound you want.
Oh man I'm sorry to hear that...
On my phone it really gives me that extra bass and treble, more crispy mids and all and it's free <3

Totally love the convolver and DDC file option!!!

Anyway, for me it's totally worth the battery drain (but then again, I listen to music as much as possible).
My battery never lasts more than a day NMW i try :/

Well actually I had philips headphones and yes I had to use V4A to enhance my music experience. And as I said it drained battery a lot when I used the best option. Mid and low options produced many skips in music. But then I bought sennheiser mx170, and I didn't need v4a. I don't even require using equilizer and tone/vol in poweramp. And I also can feel the difference in battery life, it improved a lot.

Need help can not enable Wi-Fi is not accessible says Enabling WiFi ...

Man I've been in this situation before, I tried a lot of different things to get this fixed.
Like cleaning all caches, fixing permissions and stuff like that.

I think the only way I truly got it fixed was by backing up my contacts and apps using the built-in backup manager and then factory resetting the phone (CWM --> wipe /data, /system --> reflash rom (I always have a .zip with the latest ROM in my SD-card so I can do this if anything happens (to prevent having to use MiFlash)).

Other times I remember it working after logging into system2 (or system1, depending on which one it doesn't work on now) and then restarting back to system1 (or the other way around).

What do you guys do if you don't have enough space to do a NANDroid backup but really want to make one?

@davfiala

I see that you are running both Wiui and MoKee OS on your phone, and I really want to try out MoKee OS too!

See, I'm using MIUI builds now, sp I was just wondering how I might be able to flash MoKee OS on one of the two system partitions without risking to lose all of my data (AFAIK, enabling TDB totally wipes both partitions, right?).

Did you just enable TDB and then flash Wiui on system 2, then MoKee OS on system 1?
(BTW, noob question coming: is the kernel bound to a system partition or does a kernel apply to the phone as a whole?
I'm asking because I want to try Khaon's Kitchen and kernel but don't wanna screw everything up and lose everything I have on the phone).

Move one of my previous nandroid backups to my laptop or delete some stuff from internal storage

How much space should be required to do a NANDroid backup (of let's say 10 GB data)?
I'm thinking the data gets compressed by a factor?

@davfiala

How much space should be required to do a NANDroid backup (of let's say 10 GB data)?
I'm thinking the data gets compressed by a factor?

Uhm well it shouldn't be that much, it depends on how many apps you have installed and how much storage those apps are using for data. For example a nandroid backup for my Nexus 4 16GB with about 70 apps installed took up around 1.9GB after compression.

Sent from my MI 4W

Reactions: Gobbenobber
Uhm well it shouldn't be that much, it depends on how many apps you have installed and how much storage those apps are using for data. For example a nandroid backup for my Nexus 4 16GB with about 70 apps installed took up around 1.9GB after compression.

Thanks for answer with exemplification.

BTW I'll take a listen to your trance mixes when I get home from work :D!

Reactions: geko95gek
Man I've been in this situation before, I tried a lot of different things to get this fixed.
Like cleaning all caches, fixing permissions and stuff like that.

I think the only way I truly got it fixed was by backing up my contacts and apps using the built-in backup manager and then factory resetting the phone (CWM --> wipe /data, /system --> reflash rom (I always have a .zip with the latest ROM in my SD-card so I can do this if anything happens (to prevent having to use MiFlash)).

Other times I remember it working after logging into system2 (or system1, depending on which one it doesn't work on now) and then restarting back to system1 (or the other way around).

Did cleaning caches and everything in good working my thanks

Did cleaning caches and everything in good working my thanks
I don't think it did, sorry to say man...

Hmm, it's always worth the try though, right?

Clearing caches isn't risky at all I believe...

Someone plz correct me if I'm wrong, though. I'd rather not give false information :D ! haha

Last edited:
@davfiala

I see that you are running both Wiui and MoKee OS on your phone, and I really want to try out MoKee OS too!

See, I'm using MIUI builds now, sp I was just wondering how I might be able to flash MoKee OS on one of the two system partitions without risking to lose all of my data (AFAIK, enabling TDB totally wipes both partitions, right?).

Did you just enable TDB and then flash Wiui on system 2, then MoKee OS on system 1?
(BTW, noob question coming: is the kernel bound to a system partition or does a kernel apply to the phone as a whole?
I'm asking because I want to try Khaon's Kitchen and kernel but don't wanna screw everything up and lose everything I have on the phone).
I've used Mokee and WIUI for a long time. And yes, to enable TDB I wiped both partitions, but I had backups (only important ones like conversations and contacts were enough for me) and I moved important stuff to PC. And after that, I had two separate systems thart were completely independent of each other. I've used WIUI/WIUI, MIUI/WIUI, MIUI/AOSP, WIUI/AOSP, AOSP/AOSP (CM/MoKee) and I hadn't have any conflicts so far. Except the fact that I get only 3GB of memory for both systems, and the memory used by second system is shown in first system as an untouchable folder, there aren't any problems for me. I suppose you just shouldn't install 500MB/1GB apps to have free space.
And to answer your question, kernel used in one system wouldn't effect the other one.
And also beware the ROMs, that are NOT dual-system friendly (like MIUIv6 for Mi2s and Android Lollipop fir Mi2s)

Take care ;)

Reactions: Gobbenobber
I've used Mokee and WIUI for a long time. And yes, to enable TDB I wiped both partitions, but I had backups (only important ones like conversations and contacts were enough for me) and I moved important stuff to PC. And after that, I had two separate systems thart were completely independent of each other. I've used WIUI/WIUI, MIUI/WIUI, MIUI/AOSP, WIUI/AOSP, AOSP/AOSP (CM/MoKee) and I hadn't have any conflicts so far. Except the fact that I get only 3GB of memory for both systems, and the memory used by second system is shown in first sys;)tem as an untouchable folder, there aren't any problems for me. I suppose you just shouldn't install 500MB/1GB apps to have free space.
And to answer your question, kernel used in one system wouldn't effect the other one.
And also beware the ROMs, that are NOT dual-system friendly (like MIUIv6 for Mi2s and Android Lollipop fir Mi2s)

Take care
Thanks man :)!

I can see it's still possible to have (s)MIUI 6 and another system running on the other partition with tdb enabled from your signature, is there something one should be especially careful about when dual booting with v6? :O
(asking because:
>>And also beware the ROMs, that are NOT dual-system friendly (like MIUIv6 for Mi2s and Android Lollipop fir Mi2s)

Thanks man :)!

I can see it's still possible to have (s)MIUI 6 and another system running on the other partition with tdb enabled from your signature, is there something one should be especially careful about when dual booting with v6? :O
(asking because:
>>And also beware the ROMs, that are NOT dual-system friendly (like MIUIv6 for Mi2s and Android Lollipop fir Mi2s)
You just have to read the ROM's instructions. If it is not dualsystem friendly it is stated in the instructions. There are only two ROMs that I know as to be not dualsystem friendly, and I've stated them already. Other than that, there is nothing to worry about. Google sign-in apps gather your information so that whenever you enter woth your google user it automaticlly recovers saved data from its database. Contacts and messages are very easy to synchronise. And when you backup whatsapp conversations you can find the backup file and rest from sdcard/whasapp folder. If you have more questions you can ask and I'll answer as fas as I can.

You just have to read the ROM's instructions. If it is not dualsystem friendly it is stated in the instructions. There are only two ROMs that I know as to be not dualsystem friendly, and I've stated them already. Other than that, there is nothing to worry about. Google sign-in apps gather your information so that whenever you enter woth your google user it automaticlly recovers saved data from its database. Contacts and messages are very easy to synchronise. And when you backup whatsapp conversations you can find the backup file and rest from sdcard/whasapp folder. If you have more questions you can ask and I'll answer as fas as I can.
Great man, thanks anI just realized I read your original answer wrong - i cannot dual boot L with MIUI6, I understand that now ^_^

Great man, thanks anI just realized I read your original answer wrong - i cannot dual boot L with MIUI6, I understand that now ^_^
Actually you cannot use either miui6 or androidL with dualsystem. That is: you cannot use miui6/wiui4,5,6 ; you cannot use miui6/aosp (any)

Same with androidL. You cannot use it with androidL/wiui4,5,6 ; you cannot use it with androidL/aosp (any)

I'm trying to explain that these two will destroy your dual boot system and delete your second system (miui,wiui or aosp)