[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Today it madre me Same SMS error.
Code:
 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI: content://com.android.contacts/phone_lookup/, calling user: com.android.mms, calling package:com.android.mms
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java:167)
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java:137)
at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.query(ContentProviderNative.java:420)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java:461)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java:404)
at miui.provider.ExtraTelephony.isContact(ExtraTelephony.java:783)
at miui.provider.ExtraTelephony.getSmsBlockType(ExtraTelephony.java:1619)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.storeMessage(SmsReceiverService.java:858)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.insertMessage(SmsReceiverService.java:705)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.handleSmsReceived(SmsReceiverService.java:619)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.access$100(SmsReceiverService.java:74)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService$ServiceHandler.handleMessage(SmsReceiverService.java:227)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)

Edit: Using miuiandroid rom only with boot.IMG modified, it give the Same error

Thanks for checking with MIUIAndroid's build!

So is it safe to say that it's Xiaomi that screwed up somewhere ;)?

I really don't know how to read logs like the one you just posted :(
Maybe some code geek can tell where the error is?

No pun intended but Wajk was working longer on WIUI and now Sebsch1991 is trying to fill the void of WIUI and is doing a very respectabel and amazing job in doing so...

I am impatiently waiting on update. Because this is just a fast growing amazing Rom!

Thanks for your kind words.

Im putting pretty much work and time in it, espacially in creating a dynamic build environment so I can build the ROM kinda easy and release it weekly.

Nevertheless I still have problems with recompiling APKs which I am actually issueing with apktool developer iBotPeaches.
When these problems are fixed I am able to do so much more things, just like adding other languages, CRT-Off, Stripped Unicode MMS and lots of more tweaks.

I'll keep you up to date ;)

Very good work but wiui still better far.
We have a lot of respect by Wajk and Wiui, but the way he left was kind of "My device is broken, I'm out and I'll not share my work. Good luck all."
He could be remembered as the guy who left some legacy, we could use sMiui and say "This is great, thanks to Wiui" but now he is just a dead ROM.

We have a lot of respect by Wajk and Wiui, but the way he left was kind of "My device is broken, I'm out and I'll not share my work. Good luck all."
He could be remembered as the guy who left some legacy, we could use sMiui and say "This is great, thanks to Wiui" but now he is just a dead ROM.

I quote every word brother really. Expecially the part the way he left. Anyway keep going on this room you're great guys

I'm unable to find the download link ╥﹏╥ . Someone can point it for me please?

Just installed the new version
Everything is ok, no lags, no fc's at all. Great work sebsch :)

I cant tell about MiDrive, I´ve never used it. Maybe its just not available in MIUI v6 you should ask Xiaomi itself or xiaomi.eu Team if they dropped MiDrive-Support?!

As for me MessageApp is working and looking perfectly! Maybe you try Full Wipe, I didnt change any fonts.

In WIUI 6 there is MiDrive...

Ah, and I have some problem with auto-synchronization D:

Last edited:
Midrive is removed by xiaomi.eu's developers, not from sebsch
They told in another thread that is a slow Chinese service and so they removed it. If you want it download kuaipan app from play store