[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

oopss, same battery as above.... rilj = the bastsrd!

uploadfromtaptalk1427304253365.png

Good job rendolf .. You´re making 5 posts and the forum creates 3 new sites :D:D
But I cant confirm your problem.

My battery life has got better with latest release ...

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS ( for some of you ..)
I´ve spent some time and built a "global" sMiUI version for all xiaomi.eu supported v6 devices.
That means sMiUI will be available for Mi-Pad, RedMi Note 4G, RedMi 2 and (again) Mi2A !!!

This version will leak GPU and CPU Limiter, as it is too much work digging into each device to make it working perfectly but all other Functions are included ;)

That also means that I will close the Threads for each device and open a new global thread for all devices, that makes it easier to communicate with users from other devices about problems, bugs or features!
Still looking where to place that new thread..maybe under "MODS", I dont know ..

If some of you want to test the builds for new devices, just send me PM.
Have a nice evening :)

Good job rendolf .. You´re making 5 posts and the forum creates 3 new sites :D:D
But I cant confirm your problem.

My battery life has got better with latest release ...

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS ( for some of you ..)
I´ve spent some time and built a "global" sMiUI version for all xiaomi.eu supported v6 devices.
That means sMiUI will be available for Mi-Pad, RedMi Note 4G, RedMi 2 and (again) Mi2A !!!

This version will leak GPU and CPU Limiter, as it is too much work digging into each device to make it working perfectly but all other Functions are included ;)

That also means that I will close the Threads for each device and open a new global thread for all devices, that makes it easier to communicate with users from other devices about problems, bugs or features!
Still looking where to place that new thread..maybe under "MODS", I dont know ..

If some of you want to test the builds for new devices, just send me PM.
Have a nice evening :)
I can't help it...

have been restoring the miui-app-backup, perhaps fresh install of the apps will help, let's try.

btw, although device is near smooth, I couldn't help doing antutu as well....

device mi2sc, with no other rom so many points

uploadfromtaptalk1427312761064.png

Please can you control with the latest release if you can delete the files? I can not delete anything. I've tried using file Explorer, Mi Explorer and Es File Explorer but nothing, I can not delete any files

It seems that all files are only reading but it is not

Please, help me

Last edited:
Please can you control with the latest release if you can delete the files? I can not delete anything. I've tried using file Explorer, Mi Explorer and Es File Explorer but nothing, I can not delete any files

It seems that all files are only reading but it is not

Please, help me
Seems that your permissions are messed up... Try to "set permissions" in CWM -> Advanced.

If that doesnt work, your only chance is to copy/backup all your files to a computer and repartition your phone!

Reactions: sakura10
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately there is not option in recovery for the ability to set permissions (I tried with both recovery)

---
UPDATE

I was forced to format everything.
Now I put the special edition . I tried to flash the revovery for install smiui but I can not . How can I fix ?

Last edited:
Before installing this rom I could insert a USB key in mi2 and read the data, it is no longer possible, it happens to you?
thank you

Fastboot erase recovery
Fastboot flash recovery.img
Because xiaomi beaches locked the recovery

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
THX, but now i have cwm. :)
1)Flash miui v5 fastboot
2)Flash cwm
3)wipe all
4) install smiui

So is this the global.home if smiui?

Can i install 5.3.27 directly on top of 5.2.13 without any wipe?

@sebsch1991 what does it mean that it "will leak GPU and CPU Limiter"? Are you removing this functionality due to supporting so many devices?

OMG, sMIUI for Mi-Pad!#@%$!@! This is welcoming news!

@sebsch1991 what does it mean that it "will leak GPU and CPU Limiter"? Are you removing this functionality due to supporting so many devices?

OMG, sMIUI for Mi-Pad!#@%$!@! This is welcoming news!
CPU and GPU Limiter will still be available for the "old" devices (Mi2/s , Mi3, Mi4, Mi-Note). But I will not start to code that Feature for the following devices.

Mi-Pad will come in 1-2 weeks, just need little bit more time.

Reactions: jauling
@sebsch1991

Sorry but I prefer to ask before make mistakes ..

Now I have the special edition. For put the recovery can avoid flash miui v5 ?
Can I use miflash to put only the recovery and install after smiui with rom special edition

@sebsch1991

Sorry but I prefer to ask before make mistakes ..

Now I have the special edition. For put the recovery can avoid flash miui v5 ?
Can I use miflash to put only the recovery and install after smiui with rom special edition
i would recommend download the app "flashify" from playstore. with flashify you can flash your CWM recovery image.
After that you can install smiui as usual.