[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

handy mode doesn't seem to work properly in additional settings, it gives too small screen.
Yes I noticed that too... But its a bug in official version.

I dont know why they made the Steps 3.5 -- 4,0 -- 4,5 inch ... Mi2S only has a 4,3 inch display so this is nonsence...
On Mi4 they only have 3,5 and 4 inch and its working perfectly.

Maybe next version is fixed...

I don't find google setting icon, any suggestion ?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Anybody has a problem open Messaging? I always got force closed when open the first message in the list. While below the first, it's fine

Anybody has a problem open Messaging? I always got force closed when open the first message in the list. While below the first, it's fine
Dear sebsch1991 not open SMS short number on the firmware 5.1.9
Yes, on messaging app, messages coming from 4-digit numbers (from operator) cannot be opened, they are force closing (in screenshot, the messages that can be opened are labeled as green, and the ones that cannot be opened are labeled as red). Other messages can be opened without force close.
I even tried to save one of the 4 digit numbers in contacts to see whether it will open afterwards, but no. Messages from 4 digit numbers cannot be opened.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-11-10-51-09_1420966354566.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-11-10-51-09_1420966354566.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 284
Yes, on messaging app, messages coming from 4-digit numbers (from operator) cannot be opened, they are force closing (in screenshot, the messages that can be opened are labeled as green, and the ones that cannot be opened are labeled as red). Other messages can be opened without force close.
I even tried to save one of the 4 digit numbers in contacts to see whether it will open afterwards, but no. Messages from 4 digit numbers cannot be opened.

Yes, you're right. Apparently the message from 4-digit and 3-digit numbers it was. I solved it by uninstalling the mms.apk (I use link2sd to uninstall it) and install mms.apk from previous version of ROM (taken from my other system of TDB)

Yes, you're right. Apparently the message from 4-digit and 3-digit numbers it was. I solved it by uninstalling the mms.apk (I use link2sd to uninstall it) and install mms.apk from previous version of ROM (taken from my other system of TDB)
I dont use such services. Can someone please try to install xiaomi.eu or miui.com 5.1.9 mms.apk ?
To confirm where the problem is based on..

But I don't have any mms.apk. I also use link2sd and I viewed all installed apps, not only system apps. Are you sure it is called mms.apk?

Edit: Oh, sorry. It is messaging app. I couldn't find it while searching for mms.apk ;) I'll try and report the result

Someone trying to switch to art?
Just flag this and wait booting. Working for me.

Attachments

• art_enabler_1.0-signed.zip
    173.8 KB · Views: 207