[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

sMiUI 5.2.13 is online !

If you have any problems with GooGle Apps Force Close, please open Play Store and let Google update itself.
Follow How To on Post #1 when you have BootLoop problems!

Please report any bugs as usual.

I´ll go back to bed - I´m sick -- Having a cold :( ( its freezing cold in germany) ...
Have a nice weekend.

grippe-13.jpg
So you must be in the red area. :(

Gute Besserung.

Clock is also messed up on this last version.

Lockscreen = time's correct
Widget = wrong, +1 hour
Date and Time preferences = wrong, +1 hour
After clicking to change the time = time's correct

Really annoying, arrived one hour prior to scheduled for work. :p

Well, this annoying bug is still present for me on todays Rom. Someone else having the same issue?

uploadfromtaptalk1423867561804.jpg

After the last update (5.2.13) I get this error when i reboot the device...

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

I have issues with MiBand/MiFit app. Apparently the name changed. It kept FC.
I removed the app and re flashed. No help.
I tried putting back the backup. Didn't work.
Ib downloaded v straight from website.
Now it sort of works, but it can't unlock my phone because it can't pair. But it can read out my activities? Weird.
Any idea?

After many removes en reinstalls, reflashes it now works. No idea what it was.

Last edited:
Someone Know she I can see all features of Miui? Because with many updates you forget features

I have issues with MiBand/MiFit app. Apparently the name changed. It kept FC.
I removed the app and re flashed. No help.
I tried putting back the backup. Didn't work.
Ib downloaded v straight from website.
Now it sort of works, but it can't unlock my phone because it can't pair. But it can read out my activities? Weird.
Any idea?
Well, I had that FC as well. In my case it was easily fixed by just deleting App data of Mi-Band. I had to reconfigure my settings but without problems :/

Let @sebsch1991 rest, he should be able to rebuild this rom to fix the gapps issue when he feels better.
Im already feeling better ...Didnt leave the bed for 1 week now .. I became kinda crazy but Im feeling better ^^ ..

The google FC is kinda strange.. I let google update itself , rebooted and have no more Google FCs with 5.2.13

Reactions: MSephiroth
I love tour work, sebsch! I even talked my brother into it to use your ROM on his new phone.

With 5.2.13 I also get a fc. Is this the one you get as well? Because it keeps popping up at reboot.

uploadfromtaptalk1423914234610.png

Im already feeling better ...Didnt leave the bed for 1 week now .. I became kinda crazy but Im feeling better ^^ ..

The google FC is kinda strange.. I let google update itself , rebooted and have no more Google FCs with 5.2.13

hey @sebsch1991 did you rebuild the rom since @ingbrzy rebuilt the 5.2.13 xiaomi.eu mi2s rom, as per this msg? glad to hear you're feeling better!

Rebuild again, does not make sense. Just to update Google Services.

Tip:
Just download manually the last Google Play services apk.

Installed here yesterday and no more FC.

Version 6.7.74 build with final 036

Mi2s powered by sMIUI

v6 is a special version MIUI on mi2. And that means, the ROM is castrated. Will not be better in terms of the camera.

Mi2s powered by sMIUI