Two Problems: Now On Tap, Smart Unlock

daniele89

Members
Jun 28, 2011
Hi!

I have two problems with my Mi5s (xiaomi.eu weekly MIUI)

1. If I set it when I long press Home Button, Now on Tap (or Google Now or whatever) does not work. Sometimes it shows me a small growing bubble, then the screen is always freezed and I have to tap back button.

2. I can't unlock my phone with a bluetooth device, with the first pairing it aske me to add device to smart unlock list but then in unlock screen settings I have to enable "unlock with bluetooth device". The problem is that from that screen I can't find my android wear device and so it does not work.

Do you have any solution to my problems?

Thank you in advance

Hi!

I have two problems with my Mi5s (xiaomi.eu weekly MIUI)

1. If I set it when I long press Home Button, Now on Tap (or Google Now or whatever) does not work. Sometimes it shows me a small growing bubble, then the screen is always freezed and I have to tap back button.

Do you have any solution to my problems?

Thank you in advance

settings/installed apps/defaults/assist & voice input/assist app - > change smart assistant to google app

woow it works!!!

thank you

Inviato dal mio MI 5s utilizzando Tapatalk
Also if you have Xposed framework you can download assistant enabler and get the super smart Google Assistant (way better than Siri on my opinion.)
1f59a4e9e846a3f590cf70705836583b.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: iPoke and daniele89
Also if you have Xposed framework you can download assistant enabler and get the super smart Google Assistant (way better than Siri on my opinion.)
1f59a4e9e846a3f590cf70705836583b.jpg

I know, I would not get used to xposed since I hope that nougat will come soon!

thanks

I know, I would not get used to xposed since I hope that nougat will come soon!

thanks

Even if Nougat comes to our devices I think Assistant is currently available on Pixel phones only. And the Pixel launcher is only available on Nexus devices other than the Pixel of course.

Even if Nougat comes to our devices I think Assistant is currently available on Pixel phones only. And the Pixel launcher is only available on Nexus devices other than the Pixel of course.

I mean that I don't want to get used to xposed since it's not available for nougat, and I hope that nougat will come sooner to our device than xposed on nougat...

one problem solved!! thanks.

what about the problem with smart unlock?

i cant put password all the time in the car!!

thanks

Same problem with Smart Unlock here. When I first got the phone I got notifications about smart unlock using Bluetooth and location, and set both up. Neither works and unlock with Bluetooth device can't see any Bluetooth devices

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

But problem is, sometimes it revert back to smart assistant and google assistant works...when i go to the settings then it start working again! it harassing!