Xiaomi 13 Ultra CN device Global Rom back to CN Rom locked

NanoSoly

Members
Feb 9, 2024
Hello guys, I'm currently in Australia, bought a Xiaomi 13 Ultra Cn Rom CN device and want to change it to Global Rom or EU room. My question is if I can bring it back to chaina rom and lock it after unlooking the bootloader?. Im asking bevause i want to get rid of the chainesse lenguaje that comes up from time to time and use spanish. Banking apps are working good now, GPay works in some apps/websites, android auto is not working, im having loots of issues with the notificatoon, sometimes I dont get them at all. So I.really want to try the EU custom and try the banking apps and the wallet apps.
Mny thanks if someone knows anything about it
Cheers!

Yes, you can lock it after you return. Just never lock the bootloader on any non built with ROM or you will brick your phone.
As long as you use fastboot or twrp to flash the EU ROM, it itself will stop you locking it but works as if it is. If you use miflash make sure you untick lock after flash but best to use fastboot really.

Yes, you can lock it after you return. Just never lock the bootloader on any non built with ROM or you will brick your phone.
As long as you use fastboot or twrp to flash the EU ROM, it itself will stop you locking it but works as if it is. If you use miflash make sure you untick lock after flash but best to use fastboot really.
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated