HyperOS 1.0 24.5.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Mi 14 pro. After update, I can't find Manage plugin option or 3 dots in Gallery Editor to download AI Editor. Do I have to update gallery to get that option?
1000001993.jpg

can add the option using Xiaomi photos to sync the photos on mi cloud, i'm not using the Onedrive or google photos

Updated houji to the latest weekly. Everything works perfectly. Fixed the problem with the indication of remaining battery hours in Settings/Battery. Only small errors in the Italian translation, I will report to those in charge. Many thanks to the developers.

I was finally able to flash it through fastboot. Everything was perfect. Thank you!!! (Xiaomi 12 PRO)

Updated houji to the latest weekly. Everything works perfectly. Fixed the problem with the indication of remaining battery hours in Settings/Battery. Only small errors in the Italian translation, I will report to those in charge. Many thanks to the developers.
Oh yea, it did fix the battery indicator. I thought it will always be froze and didn't even notice

Then why you wrote again? Everything should be clear for you.

You wrote you don't have second icon. With my post I wanted to indicate that the "Edit" button is meant with second icon (from your screenshot in #6).

Didn't work for me on Houji through fastboot. Just gets stuck booting on MI screen.

It'll probably be just me as I have a few things fail to write during the script. I've had it doing that since after the first time flashing it so I never needed to flash the global modem again.

Thankfully adb still starts up so I can just run the update script again from the old version but I would like to update at some point in the future.

Attachments

• batchlog.txt
    14.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Actually after awhile the remaining battery hour is frozen again

Main problem for me and actually strange (for me again) , with this version all notifications delayed like even 1 hour later . Auto - start on apps is enabled and also no battery restrictions enable.

Didn't work for me on Houji through fastboot. Just gets stuck booting on MI screen.

It'll probably be just me as I have a few things fail to write during the script. I've had it doing that since after the first time flashing it so I never needed to flash the global modem again.

Thankfully adb still starts up so I can just run the update script again from the old version but I would like to update at some point in the future.
Found my issue. I was rebooting into fastboot with adb reboot fastboot which goes to TWRP in fastboot mode. Just used adb reboot bootloader instead and it shows the orange text fastboot and all of the writes were successful. If I used the volume shortcut from the start then I guess it would have never been an issue for me.

Must have been something in the latest version that needed one of more of those files to finally update.

Status
Not open for further replies.