HyperOS 1.0 24.5.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
12T Pro (diting) The notification in the status bar about an incoming SMS message does not work, I see a new SMS message only after logging into the Messages app, but there is no notification in the curtain.

Reactions: K. MIKHAYLOV
12T Pro (diting) The notification in the status bar about an incoming SMS message does not work, I see a new SMS message only after logging into the Messages app, but there is no notification in the curtain.
Same issue on my side Device: Xiaomi 13 (Fuxi)
Also messages app says that sign in the Xiaomi account in your device to continue sync but my account is there for years :)

ooonea.eth

It shows nonsense. If adb commands are used (need root) it shows correctly.
- Charged to 100%
- showed 8h 36min (after applying the fix it showed 24h 20min)
- root was removed and the correct values disappeared
- now I have 90% battery
- displays 7h 44min

Result: all wrong.:p
We have to reckon with such things, we are basically voluntary "testers".

Last edited:
Reactions: saf.oda

ooonea.eth

It shows nonsense. If adb commands are used (need root) it shows correctly.
- Charged to 100%
- showed 8h 36min (after applying the fix it showed 24h 20min)
- root was removed and the correct values disappeared
- now I have 90% battery
- displays 7h 44min

Result: all wrong.:p
Same here . Just had a full charge and it shows 8h 54min left . First time happening on my xm14 - pro .

Reactions: Panas
After this update xiaomi 13 ultra (Ishtar) Chinese model don't have a mobile connection at all, was connecting perfectly fine with previous weekly update, how can I fix this?
Living in turkey, using Vodafone turkey.
Edit: downgraded to 24.5.6 now and I don't have a connection with that too, is there anything I can do besides hard reset???

Last edited:
On houji, a lot of apps no longer have the option for battery settings. So can no longer set them to restricted or battery saver, ...

Edit: Seems like apps that are set to anything other than battery saver will no longer show battery options. Apps that are on battery saver can still be changed.

Reactions: KGVER
On houji, a lot of apps no longer have the option for battery settings. So can no longer set them to restricted or battery saver, ...

Edit: Seems like apps that are set to anything other than battery saver will no longer show battery options. Apps that are on battery saver can still be changed.
Very strange behavior.
The "battery saver" setting option appears or disappears when you repeatedly enter the "app information".

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 118
You mean it shows it correctly to you? Mine is still the same stucked..
I had the remaining work time displayed correctly before, but now the remaining screen work time is displayed correctly. XM 14 PRO.

1. HyperMind keeps crashing.
2. LDAC does not work anymore, the audio jumps continuously at whatever resolution or frequency I set it. I use a pair of Sony WF-1000XM5.

1000000933.jpg

Last edited:
How i can set other gallery app as a default gallery app for camera app? I don't like xiaomi gallery app. I use Aves or Fossify gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.