HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

After a few weeks on the Mi 11 Ultra I can notice the following:
Pros:
- new look, always a plus
- the bug where the video is stuttery and laggy in the first few seconds is gone
- Android Auto connectivity issues are gone (although this may not be related)
Cons:
- Phone turned into a Carolifere, runs extremely hot, which isn't unusual with the SD888 and 120Hz but it's a LOT worse now (to a point where the phone shows the temperature warning and is not able to be held)
- Battery life is significantly shorter. Drain during the night isn't high, but if it's used in normal conditions (70% brightness, nothing running in the background, using Instagram/YT shorts) SOT is around 3hours +/- 30 minutes.

Overall worth the upgrade just to not struggle with the video recording thing, however I am having to charge my phone multiple times a day now instead of just once.

Edit: grammar

Pros:
- the bug where the video is stuttery and laggy in the first few seconds is gone
Cons:
- Phone turned into a Carolifere, runs extremely hot, which isn't unusual with the SD888 and 120Hz but it's a LOT worse now (to a point where the phone shows the temperature warning and is not able to be held)
- Battery life is significantly shorter. Drain during the night isn't high, but if it's used in normal conditions (70% brightness, nothing running in the background, using Instagram/YT shorts) SOT is around 3hours +/- 30 minutes.

Overall worth the upgrade just to not struggle with the video recording thing, however I am having to charge my phone multiple times a day now instead of just once.

I'm using it on Mi 11 Ultra as well, but no issues like overheating, its same as before, it only heats when used heavy for prolonged times like before on miui, for me the timing when it starts giving overheating is same as before, no change.
Also feel like network connectivity has been effected like signal strength and Internet speed has reduced, not sure if its network provider or hyperos.
Yes i agree with battery but for me earlier it would have around 50-55% charge left at end of day and now its 15-25% charge left with Same usage. It runs same amount of apps and being used as before like on miui. So battery drain is increased from miui.

Redmi Note 12 Turbo China HyperOS update is released now, hopefully the EU update will come soon..
Here's the package link..

Pros:
Cons:

i agree with everything you say, i charge my device multiple times a day 4 hours SOT or less on heavy usage

using a mi 11 ultra as well

Nothing to look at, I don't have aurora and I don't understand what problem you are referring to.

You'd be wrong. It's a normal error and that file doesn't have to exist.
Hello, some modded apps like MiVideo showing in Google Play and it's annoying, change android:versionCode in AndroidManifest to 2147483647 in next updates for prevent this, thank you

Installed yesterday on Odin/Mix4. Everything seems fine excepts weather is showing "No Data", but today I found out that I cant install certain apps from google store, without any error message it downloads the app and than says Sorry cant install app XY. Do you guys had similar problems?

Installed yesterday on Odin/Mix4. Everything seems fine excepts weather is showing "No Data", but today I found out that I cant install certain apps from google store, without any error message it downloads the app and than says Sorry cant install app XY. Do you guys had similar problems?
from which version do you come from?

Which app can't you install?

Hello, some modded apps like MiVideo showing in Google Play and it's annoying, change android:versionCode in AndroidManifest to 2147483647 in next updates for prevent this, thank you
With the last update I have no more this problem with system applications asking for update.
My phone is Redwood and I installed the 1.0.6.0 version

Can I install the xiaomi.eu rom on mi 11 ultra and then root it with magisk?
yes you can.

Mi 11 Ultra is star

then just use the newest magisk.

if you need TWRP

get the one twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-star-skkk.img

• Love
Reactions: AliToprak
It has been quite a while since there was a new update for the Poco F5 Pro/Redmi K60 Mondrian. Is there anyone who knows when the next update will be available?