HyperOS 1.0 24.4.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000016749.jpg

Hi, the weather in the lockscreen does not indicate degrees but there is only " - " until the previous update it worked. and the current day of the week is no longer always marked in the lockscreen. Xiaomi 14 (china)

I didn't upgrade since end of March & i'm totally in panic, after i seen this upgrade removed all my Gallery setup & all Xiaomi Clouds Items, now i'm force to setup Google Cloud & i'm in deep s..... i want recover all my Xiaomi Clouds Photos first. How to do ?

I didn't upgrade since end of March & i'm totally in panic, after i seen this upgrade removed all my Gallery setup & all Xiaomi Clouds Items, now i'm force to setup Google Cloud & i'm in deep s..... i want recover all my Xiaomi Clouds Photos first. How to do ?
You can login to Mi Cloud on a pc if I'm not mistaken

I ever synced with Xiaomi Cloud my Gallery.
Since last 24.4.22 i did Sunday, my Gallery disappeared for most of it since Xiaomi Cloud is removed from this version...

I wonder :

1. What did it do to my Xiaomi Cloud Gallery ???
2. How i can retrieve to my phone all previous Xiaomi Synced Gallery Folders that are on Cloud still but i can't retrieve them through this 24.4.22 version...

I try downgrade to recover my Cloud ... but that stucking on app launcher crash. Wait the device to be rebooted... °o°

I see that all my cloud is synchronizing now & downloading on an older Mi 11 Ultra...

Now the Q is : How can i downgrade HyperOS to working version which still has Xiaomi Cloud ?
(I tried two previous versions downgrade but IT STUCKS AFTER REBOOT on "Wait until your device fully rebooted")

If you are downgrading you must do "Format Data" if you are installing the ROM in TWRP. If you install in fastboot mode, you must use the first_install_with_data_format script.

If you are downgrading you must do "Format Data" if you are installing the ROM in TWRP. If you install in fastboot mode, you must use the first_install_with_data_format script.
Great then which last version of HyperOS keeps the Xiaomi Cloud Sync Gallery please ?

Hi everyone, due to the notification problem I installed and uninstalled several roms, I even tried the latest MIUI 14 but the notifications still didn't arrive. after these attempts I reinstalled the latest version, 4.22 and everything worked miraculously without touching any settings. the last mystery of Fatima.

Hi everyone, due to the notification problem I installed and uninstalled several roms, I even tried the latest MIUI 14 but the notifications still didn't arrive. after these attempts I reinstalled the latest version, 4.22 and everything worked miraculously without touching any settings. the last mystery of Fatima.
We have said a lot about notifications and Xiaomi devices. Turn ON auto-start at the application that you want and also turn OFF battery restrictions..

We have said a lot about notifications and Xiaomi devices. Turn ON auto-start at the application that you want and also turn OFF battery restrictions..
I know these settings that are used to save battery but I have never touched them, neither before nor now, but everything works. that's why I said the mystery of Fatima.

Reactions: KGVER
Ottimo, allora quale ultima versione di HyperOS mantiene la Galleria Xiaomi
I know these settings that are used to save battery but I have never touched them, neither before nor now, but everything works. that's why I said the mystery of Fatima.

Cloud Sync, per favore?

Then it's not social applications, Facebook or X or WhatsApp, but it was Google that gave me the most notifications that were important to me. Thanks anyway for the suggestion.

Show clipboard access setting always reset to off value after reboots please fix this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-30-11-15-24-848_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-30-11-15-24-848_com.android.settings.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Kydaix
good morning to all of you, I wanted to ask if it is a problem if the SIM is not activated in the Xiaomi account, but everything works, messages and phone calls. Is there anything else to consider regarding this issue? if it's a problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-30-12-20-21-867_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-30-12-20-21-867_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 53
hi, I've already tried clearing cache and data but nothing has changed, it still doesn't work only in the lockscreen
I have the same weather problem with Mondrian, with the latest rom in the lockscreen app the weather is incorrect, it always indicates 0⁰.

Code:
adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job

nowadays anyone know if this command actually works IF its done right after a new update flash? Thanks.

24.3.11 was still working to me, that was the last update i did before 24.4.22 i wonder which one disconnect the cloud & why it's not mentionned at all anywhere?

Reactions: Kydaix
Hi!
On my Xiaomi 14, European version, the front camera does not work. I have verified that it happens in the camera application and also in the WhatsApp camera.

Reactions: heavy92
Status
Not open for further replies.