HyperOS 1.0 24.5.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how we are keeping track of bugs and issues. I understand that we have a bug report thread but it doesn't indicate whether a bug is actually aware of by the devs or what the status of it is. For example the Houji battery time indicator froze issue

Most of devices received May security patch, maybe mondrian will get it on next update.
Quoting you as you seem to be testing Houji. If you can have a look at my bug report regarding the wrong battery stats, that'd be appreciated. Let me know if I can provide any other useful info, there's a logcat there. It is happening in the last 3-4 weeklies, if not longer:

Quoting you as you seem to be testing Houji. If you can have a look at my bug report regarding the wrong battery stats, that'd be appreciated. Let me know if I can provide any other useful info, there's a logcat there. It is happening in the last 3-4 weeklies, if not longer:
1. You didn't attach a logcat.
2. I can't reproduce this issue.

Fixed, the forum does not like .gz files. I compressed it again with zip and it's a .gz.zip this time. Sorry for that.
Unfortunately, there's no useful information as there's no error or crash...
We know about this issue but don't know how to fix it (if it needs a fix even; works fine for me and @ingbrzy).

You can try clearing Security app data, although I don't guarantee it fixes the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ and gogocar62
That won't help.
Tried:
clear app Security data
clear powerkeeper app data
charged battery 100% > discharged by turning off the phone and charged again to 100%
wiped cache/dalvik

None of the above helped, not even a combination of these actions.

PS: I should also add that I did a clean installation without using a backup.

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
Unfortunately, there's no useful information as there's no error or crash...
We know about this issue but don't know how to fix it (if it needs a fix even; works fine for me and @ingbrzy).

You can try clearing Security app data, although I don't guarantee it fixes the issue.
OK, thanks for acknowledging the bug, it is not super serious and eventually one devel will find it, hopefully, and then you can know where to look at. For me the suggestions didn't work either, but I can live with that, specially if the battery life is good again (last days it was, let's see after this update, it looked very good so far).

Can not download from Sourceforge, the mirror link got no uploads either
could you upload this os for UNICORN to Androidfilehost? or provide another mirror link,thanks

Last edited:
Shennong seems pretty stable on this one, but the battery drain issue is still there. I have an overnight drain of about 10-15% on this weekly. On 24.4.15 (which I had before) it was about 2-3% maximum.
While the phone is in active state, "Android System" makes 20-40% of the whole power consumption (vs 2-5% on 24.4.25).
I have a lot of Autostart and background apps, so I got about 5-6h of screen time before. Now it's 2-3h, depending on what I do specifically.

Did anyone find a solution for that yet? Or is it just Xiaomi messing with stuff.

Do we have to click a button for new feature "ultra zoom" or it kicks in automatically when we zoom before the click?

Houji global all seems OK but battery charging stopping isn't working. Set option to on and set limit charging to 90% but still charging to 100%

Xiaomi 14 Houji updated, although this time I couldn't do it from the computer in fastboot and needed an OTG stick and do it from recovery (at least it is faster this way). The global modem couldn't be flashed from recovery, and after many tries from bootloader, finally I could flash it.
Security update from May as stated in the changelogs, Google play from April. All good so far, let's see how battery behaves.

BTW, the battery display bug showing 6h33' remaining no matter what the status is and forever, is still there. Is this worth reporting with a logcat? If yes, here or in a separate post (I guess there must be a thread for bugs, I'll look it up from computer)?

I hope someone more savvy then me would be able to create a modem file which can be flashed through TWRP ..

Houji global all seems OK but battery charging stopping isn't working. Set option to on and set limit charging to 90% but still charging to 100%
Mine has never worked either. It does, however, say:
'When using navigation features, charging will stop automatically at a specified percentage. Battery saver will be turned off'.
I wonder what these 'navigation features' are?

Edit: I do like using the Battery saver.

Reactions: KGVER
@Iain_B I believe it is for applications like Google Maps, where the phone will be continuously charging and using a lot of power.

Reactions: KGVER
@Iain_B I believe it is for applications like Google Maps, where the phone will be continuously charging and using a lot of power.
Officially it's supported only by 3 Chinese apps:
Code:
    private String[] MAP_APP = {"com.autonavi.minimap", "com.tencent.map", "com.baidu.BaiduMap"};
Even if you had one of these apps, it probably wouldn't work due to the Global ROM flag set in the code. We will see if making it work with some global apps is possible.

Officially it's supported only by 3 Chinese apps:
Code:
    private String[] MAP_APP = {"com.autonavi.minimap", "com.tencent.map", "com.baidu.BaiduMap"};
Even if you had one of these apps, it probably wouldn't work due to the Global ROM flag set in the code. We will see if making it work with some global apps is possible.
How about making it a global setting and not specifying it for only a few apps? This surely will help with the battery life.

Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian)
Unfortunately for me the battery performance is really bad on this build so I do not recommended updating.
Anyway, thanks devs for your hard work. I'll be waiting for next release in hopes it gets better again!

Reactions: saf.oda
Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian)
Unfortunately for me the battery performance is really bad on this build so I do not recommended updating.
Anyway, thanks devs for your hard work. I'll be waiting for next release in hopes it gets better again!

You are right, I have noticed it aswell now but no problem. Maybe it gets better next week and if not then also fine

Reactions: saf.oda
French translator made a mistake in date formats, causing AoD (and Lock screen editor) app to crash. Should be fixed in next update.
I forgot to tell that in the last update, and it remains in this one, on 13 Ultra selecting one or multiple photos to then use the creativity tool to create a pdf, makes the gallery crash with no errors.
For context, it crashes just like it crashed while viewing a photo months ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.