HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

what does the difference mean?
xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.XX.0.UNCCNXM_14
vs
xiaomi.eu_multi_HOUJI_OS1.0.XX.0.UNCCNXM_os1-14
Basically none.
- xiaomi.eu changed the OTA server and therefore the ROM designation was also changed. The word "multi" has been removed.
Don't look for anything else in it.

Good morning,

Is there currently a problem updating from 1.0.36 to HOUJI_OS1.0.38.0.UNCCNXM?
I'm not sure either since my Xiaomi 14 says there is no update
You have to download and update the ROM manually. The OTA server was changed and the old Update app does not work with it. After updating the ROM, the Update app will again notify you of available updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Markusxaw
Do not use the old modem repair tool.
Here is the solution.

Reactions: enemaru
Do not use the old modem repair tool.
Here is the solution.
I installed it. Unfortunately unsuccessful, camera and facial recognition do not work.

I loaded the update script first. Automatic restart.I start fastboot again and then load the modem scriptAutomatic restart

what did i do wrong ?

Last edited:
Hi, I wanted to know if the 1.0.2.0 update for mi 11 lite 5g NE has stock recovery or twrp? I'm asking because the previous version of the rom didn't have twrp
I didn't install but think not (thinking that there is no custom recovery that can decrypt for Lisa on A14)

But I'm interested in battery consumption - is it better and compatible to MIUI 14 Stable - Lisa is still my daily driver, cannot spoil
(Some said that the problem was in CN OS1.0.1, that consumption on Global OS1.0.3 was ok, so I hoped that now Xiaomi.eu OS1.0.2 could be better)

Also, does it run smooth like MIUI 14 (again, asking for Lisa) and do the permissions and notifications for 3rd pty apps (WhatsApp and so) work fine

Thanks for any feedback

Hello guys! Could you help me please? Can I install this HyperOS on my Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g? Is it "LISA", right?
Not right.
Make sure what is your device, details matter a lot

Lisa is Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (New Edition)

Without NE it is Renoir, different chipset, flashing ROM from different device (Lisa) would brick your phone.
Check in the OP post #1 is there the HyperOS for Renoir.
Afaik, Renoir was not eligible to receive HyperOS upgrade from Xiaomi - check the post #1926 on the page 78

And/or go to GSMArena, find both models and do Compare to see the differences, to recognize what's your device (it should be also in Settings, My Phone)

Last edited:
I have flashed xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.38.0.UNCCNXM_14,but many apps Force Close,like smzdm,xhs etc. When I use wechat to browse moment,wechat also Force Close.Anyone else face this problem and how to fix it?Thank you.

Interconnectivity isnt working anymore for me on the Pad 5 and Pad 6S Pro. Anyone with the same problem? Xiaomi 14.
Got the problem with Pad 6 Pro and Xiaomi 11T Pro.

Reactions: Hans Werner
im looking to upgrade the rom this week, this is a "stable" release, but im seeing a lot of comments about issues on various models,
i have a redmi note 12 4g NFC (Topaz) , it looks like the stable rom was pulled shortly after release due to issues, but is showing available, so im guessing is ok again? is it worth flashing hyperOS or still needs some bugs ironed out?
would the miui 14 stable be a better choice at this time?

Redmi Note 10 Pro was just added to the End Of Life list, I feel really bad about it, seeing it was my main device before I got the Mi 11 Ultra which lol will soon be EOL by the end of this year.

i hope one more ride will be available for it.

I have flashed Mars, Mi 11 pro from MIUI 14 stable to HyperOS via Fastboot. Works like a charm. Thanks to DEVs and Tester!

Guys there is no longer a screen that shows all the background settings of all apps? I want to know what apps I restricted in one screen (like on MIUI). Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-15-09-35-51-711_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-15-09-35-51-711_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 48
Xiaomi 14 .38 Ein Doppelklick auf die Leiser-Taste zum Öffnen der Kamera funktioniert nicht

Edit:

after restarting it worked

Last edited:
If I download the current stable version of HyperOS, that whould update the security patch of my xiaomi mi 11 ultra?
There are fews apps like McDonald's or wallet that I couldn't use if I don't use the last patch released.
I already have the April security patch
Thanks