New HyperOS stable: Can't detect other Xiaomi devices (Mi Pad 6) when turning on interconnectivity mode

osirisred

Members
Jan 24, 2024
When I try to enable interconnectivity mode on both my Xiaomi 12T pro (using Xiaomi.eu HyperOS Diting stable rom 1.0.2.0.ULFCNXM) and my Xiaomi Pad 6 (Using the latest official HyperOS global since Xiaomi.eu is not supported for tablets) they do not detect each other even while being signed in the same Xiaomi account.
I had this issue before HyperOS when I was on xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 on phone and official MIUI 14 on tablet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-28-01-04-29-863_com.milink.service.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-28-01-04-29-863_com.milink.service.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 376
When I try to enable interconnectivity mode on both my Xiaomi 12T pro (using Xiaomi.eu HyperOS Diting stable rom 1.0.2.0.ULFCNXM) and my Xiaomi Pad 6 (Using the latest official HyperOS global since Xiaomi.eu is not supported for tablets) they do not detect each other even while being signed in the same Xiaomi account.
I had this issue before HyperOS when I was on xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 on phone and official MIUI 14 on tablet.
Bluetooth activated on both devices and paired with each other?

Reactions: osirisred
Yes. My 12T pro on latest stable rom detects my tablet on latest global stock rom in available Bluetooth devices (and vice versa I tried unpairing and pairing from either device) and I click pair. However Interconnectivity/features for tablets still don't work and don't show them as connected.

Last edited:
I just checked on Xiaomi community and someone is saying this feature only works for Xiaomi 13 for now (at least for global). Is there a way to port that feature and is there anyone with that model who can test?

I have a Xiaomi 11T Pro running Xiaomi EU 14.0.4.0TKDMIXM

Also i have a Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro running HyperOS1.0.4.0.UMYCNXM

I got both devices on the same Xiaomi Account
got them paired via bluetooth
opened Mi smart hub on both devices and both can see each other

I have a Xiaomi 11T Pro running Xiaomi EU 14.0.4.0TKDMIXM

Also i have a Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro running HyperOS1.0.4.0.UMYCNXM

I got both devices on the same Xiaomi Account
got them paired via bluetooth
opened Mi smart hub on both devices and both can see each other
Thanks for providing details, it looks like both of your devices are based on China roms. Maybe that's the issue and only global is not functioning. I have the Xiaomi Pad 6 global edition and the Pad 6 pro was only released in China, so it only has the Chinese rom. I guess the only solution is to get the Chinese rom for my Pad 6 for now.

Last edited:
Thanks for providing details, it looks like both of your devices are based on China roms. Maybe that's the issue and only global is not functioning. I have the Xiaomi Pad 6 global edition and the Pad 6 pro was only released in China, so it only has the Chinese rom. I guess the only solution is to get the Chinese rom for my Pad 6 for now.
my Xiaomi 11T Pro is global only but i think it might have something to do with pad 6 being on global rom.

my Xiaomi 11T Pro is global only but i think it might have something to do with pad 6 being on global rom.
But it's on Xiaomi EU rom right? Since it is based on China rom with added functionality like google services etc. My 12T pro is on Xiaomi EU as well. But after asking around on official Xiaomi community it looks like nobody is able to get these tablet features to work on global except for Xiaomi 13, so it looks like a global software issue. In these times I really wish there was a Xiaomi EU rom for tablets.

But it's on Xiaomi EU rom right? Since it is based on China rom with added functionality like google services etc. My 12T pro is on Xiaomi EU as well. But after asking around on official Xiaomi community it looks like nobody is able to get these tablet features to work on global except for Xiaomi 13, so it looks like a global software issue. In these times I really wish there was a Xiaomi EU rom for tablets.
Yeah i wish the same :/

hello can someone help me please? I have almost the same problem. I have a xiaomi 14, international model MI (although purchased on the xiaomi france site) under hyperos 1.0.5.0 and a xiaomi pad 6 European model (EU) under hyperos 1.0.4.0. my tablet no longer detects my phone since the last update of my phone. When I unboxed it it was running hyperos 1.0.2.0 and the interconnectivity was working normally. in the old version you had to go to "more connectivity options" to activate the option. now there is the "Interconnectivity" tab in settings and since this version it does not work. I haven't done any updates on the tablet

hello can someone help me please? I have almost the same problem. I have a xiaomi 14, international model MI (although purchased on the xiaomi france site) under hyperos 1.0.5.0 and a xiaomi pad 6 European model (EU) under hyperos 1.0.4.0. my tablet no longer detects my phone since the last update of my phone. When I unboxed it it was running hyperos 1.0.2.0 and the interconnectivity was working normally. in the old version you had to go to "more connectivity options" to activate the option. now there is the "Interconnectivity" tab in settings and since this version it does not work. I haven't done any updates on the tablet
bluetooth on and paired?
both on the same Xiaomi account?

Well, why?

Using Xiaomi 11T Pro on xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V14.0.4.0.TKDMIXM_v14-13.zip
Using Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro running OS1.0.4.0.UMYCNXM
both devices paired in Bluetooth and both running the same Xiaomi Account and no issues
Xiaomi 14 - 1.0.24.3.25.DEV Xiaomi.eu
and
Xiaomi Pad 6 - 1.0.4.0.UMZEUXM

are not working with each other. I think u got it running, since ur Pad 6 is using the CN firmware. A shame that xiaomi.eu doesnt support the pads. Am i having big drawbacks when installing the CN firmware?

EDIT: Checked the installed versions of the service + apk and "updated" my Pad 6 with the exact same version that my xiaomi 14 have, unfortunately this didnt fix it :(

Last edited: