Alarm Clock Doesn´t Ring, Time Doesn´t Update

fujin

Members
Jan 30, 2017
Hi,
I have sometimes a problem with the clock and alarm clock.
After the last weeks, my alarm clock doesn't ring sometimes in the morning.
When I touch on the display, I see the clock change to the right value and the alarm clock starts immediately. I'm using the last stable on my two redmi 4 pro. This problem is on booth devices.

Hi,
When I touch on the display, I see the clock change to the right value and the alarm clock starts immediately. I'm using the last stable on my two redmi 4 pro. This problem is on booth devices.
Have you try to clear cache?

Yes! I have clear the cache a few times. But the problem remains sometimes...

Edit: you mean the clock cache or the dalvik cache from the phone?

I use the last stable xiaomi.eu rom.

xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4Pro_V8.1.3.0.MBECNDI_v8-6.0

Same device, same ROM and same problem here. I solved by resetting theme to default, Miui optimization ON, disable battery saver settings for Clock app, lock the app in the background and not running main optimization from Security app.

Edit: I don't know if all of these steps are necessary, for start try just the first one (and reboot).

Last edited:
Hi,
Had that problem in redmi 4 prime, since day one, until I flashed the weekly 7.2.16/17. Now on 7.2.23 and still no problems. While my alarm didn't ring I solved the problem by turning phone off before bedtime and set the phone to boot up 10 minutes before alarm time.

Hi! I think, this is a problem in the ROM. A lot of people (in germany forum too) has the same problem...
For me, the alarm clock worked for the last two days. I disabled the battery saver settings for the Clock App.
Thanks for your help!