Is Xiaomi.eu's Updater App Open-Source?

why not :D? I want to edit and compile it in a way that it downloads latest magisk and flashes it in the recovery alongside the rom. I think, It would be a convenient mod that is probably something other users also would like.

i know how you guys feel about magisk but still..
also what do you say to adding addon.d support instead?

Hey I'm interested in a modded updater app. It could also delete ota zip after succesful update !
I don't understand why it's not implemented !
If you manage to do something, please tell me !
Thanks

why not :D? I want to edit and compile it in a way that it downloads latest magisk and flashes it in the recovery alongside the rom. I think, It would be a convenient mod that is probably something other users also would like.

i know how you guys feel about magisk but still..
also what do you say to adding addon.d support instead?

Dawg, they go through a lot of s**t when trying to run all of these devices. Changing one thing can cause a disastrous amount of bugs as well as compatibility problems. Also, they don't get paid... I understand that you want this kind of implementation, but as of now and quite possibly never will they deploy "said mod" until proven otherwise. The good thing is that you can make your own and publish it here or on XDA.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Dawg, they go through a lot of s**t when trying to run all of these devices. Changing one thing can cause a disastrous amount of bugs as well as compatibility problems. Also, they don't get paid... I understand that you want this kind of implementation, but as of now and quite possibly never will they deploy "said mod" until proven otherwise. The good thing is that you can make your own and publish it here or on XDA.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Mate you are lost. I was talking about releasing the source code of the updater app so I could mod it myself, not wanting any "feature" from him. Also i cant see any reason why they wouldnt release since the app only pulls the file from sourceforge not from their own server. I cant ddos with unathorized request or something.

Mate you are lost. I was talking about releasing the source code of the updater app so I could mod it myself, not wanting any "feature" from him. Also i cant see any reason why they wouldnt release since the app only pulls the file from sourceforge not from their own server. I cant ddos with unathorized request or something.
Doesn't matter where the files are pulled from, the dev is not interested in open-sourcing his code, and it's his right. Deal with it. You want to reverse-engineer, we can't stop you, but we won't approve either.

Hey I'm interested in a modded updater app. It could also delete ota zip after succesful update !
I don't understand why it's not implemented !
If you manage to do something, please tell me !
Thanks
Downloaded zip update is removed at the time when new version is found.