¿Update works in rom miui EU?

josesico

Members
Nov 23, 2018
I have miui EU v10.0.7.0 stable and in the updater of the rom it says to me: changelog v10.2.1.0, I give it to download and it leaves the carlel saying that there are no updates? Does not the updater work? What do I have to do to update my mix 2s ?, I do not want to lose anything of what I have, if I download the zip from the web, can I install it with twrp without wipes to lose nothing? to see if someone helps me, I do not know what the updater of the rom is for if he does not do his job.

Reactions: Subi23
I have miui EU v10.0.7.0 stable and in the updater of the rom it says to me: changelog v10.2.1.0, I give it to download and it leaves the carlel saying that there are no updates? Does not the updater work? What do I have to do to update my mix 2s ?, I do not want to lose anything of what I have, if I download the zip from the web, can I install it with twrp without wipes to lose nothing? to see if someone helps me, I do not know what the updater of the rom is for if he does not do his job.
Hello.
I updated yesterday by .zip in TWRP, installed directly as another .zip rom, at the end of the installation, wipe / cache and restart.
It takes a bit and everything is ready, but Google assistant continues to fail me with a voice, it does not let me "Ok Google", it happened to me in the previous stable that you have ( 10.0.7.0

A greeting.

Enviado desde mi MIX 2S mediante Tapatalk

Hello.
I updated yesterday by .zip in TWRP, installed directly as another .zip rom, at the end of the installation, wipe / cache and restart.
It takes a bit and everything is ready, but Google assistant continues to fail me with a voice, it does not let me "Ok Google", it happened to me in the previous stable that you have ( 10.0.7.0

A greeting.

Enviado desde mi MIX 2S mediante Tapatalk
Where can I download the zip update , to update my eu rom using TWRP!!

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Subi23