1.12.16 wont update

mr.megi

Members
Dec 4, 2010
I download the OTA update and after installing it still showed 1.12.9 , then I downloaded the ROM from here and after installing it again still the same , though I can see some changes , I guess only the settings is showing the old version.
Im on i9100.

I downloaded the update and installed it first from OTA but once it had updated, nothing had changed and the build remains the same. I have also tried a hard reset and installing it from the website as a fresh install but i can't seem to be able to install, how bizzzare...

Same here, DHD will not update to latest version (web or updater). Is this just a build.prop error?

Sent from The App that Time Forgot.

Im downloading it right now, have an i9000, hope it works, ive having trouble with the sound in this specific ROM, i have no loud speaker sound, no ringtones, no alarms, hope this update can fix this!

It does update but it just shows the version as 1.12.9

You can check if you go to settings, toggle settings, customize toggles and see if you find Screenshot in the list. I believe that was added this week :)

Yes it WAS a build.prop issue... you can either edit it yourself or re download the updated rom (waste of bandwidth).

TrOjAn