south

Members
Feb 5, 2011
Anyone not lovin this? Im thinking its gettin better and better.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I can't imagine leaving MIUI. Ever. I hope they venture into tablet territory once 3.0+ is more widespread and available on AOSP.

I do like it, but the launcher kept FCing on me for whatever reason.

I really like it a lot, but the FCs are ridiculous.

Launcher fc while I was adjusting widgets. Otherwise, I share the opinions of others.. its hard to consider going back to oxygen or cyanogen. Miui is a pleasure to use by comparison and surprisingly fast and doesn't consume a lot of battery power.

Has anyone noticed the changes to the media player? No longer able to search online music.. in any event, i wasn't able to play online files in 1.3.

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I'm running miui gb for daily use and I have ZERO problems. I can even remember if ive even got a fc in weeks. Also its smooth as butter and extremely fast.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

I've installed it on my (now officially supported T-Mobile G2/Desire Z) and since 1.4.1 the stability has been amazing, as has been the battery life. The r3 update to 1.4.1 takes out most of the remaining forgotten chinese characters, and I can't wait to see the next updates to see how this ROM gets fine-tuned. I've installed it on 3 friends' devices this week they were so impressed!