1.8.12 ROM - Did you found any bug???

JeremyG

Members
Jun 14, 2011
I can't believe how perfect this build was until I can't find any bug anymore!! I'm On HTC HD2 btw...

Share your experience here!!

Big Thank You To MIUI!!!

Maybe because you are working with imaginary ROM ? :)
Latest ROM is 1.8.12, i believe this is the one you are talking about.
And it's good indeed !

Maybe because you are working with imaginary ROM ? :)
Latest ROM is 1.8.12, i believe this is the one you are talking about.
And it's good indeed !

Too perfect until I made the mistake on the ROM version!! Haha.. yup 1.8.12 was awesomely good! ;)

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk

Mine is stuck in an infinite boot loop - since I flashed the new ROM.

HTC Desire.. :(

Mine is stuck in an infinite boot loop - since I flashed the new ROM.

HTC Desire.. :(

Is that with a clean install or flashed over a previous build?
I would redownload the rom (to rule out a bad download - it happens). Then I would either wipe and start fresh or load a nandroid backup of a previous build, then wipe dalvik and cache and reflash the rom. That generally fixes it. I have usually only gotten boot loops when forgetting to wipe the dalvik cache or getting a bad download.

Hope that helps.

Since I had some problems with last version, I did a clean install, formatted my card (with 1000 Mb Ext3+32 Linux-swap) and still have some problems. Using Scandinavian Keyboard, but it always switches back to MIUI-keyboard, using Power Amp, but can not get the Power Amp-widges to work, and restarting the phone, some of the program-icons move from their place to a new screen! Anything else? Dont know yet. Ill try to reinstall one more time.

HTC HD2

Edit: Did a factory reset, and manually set up my phone again (no restore from backup), and seems like that was the solution. Seems like I dragged the problems with me from the last version, doing restore of system settings...
Have done 2-3 restarts, and everything is looking good!

bård

Keyboard has no haptic and radio FCs on nexus one. Rest is 100% working. Who said china cant make quality stuff?? This thing amazes me

The bug in which the dock doesn't remember your icon order is still here in this build.

This bug has been in the previous two build.

Sent from my Nexus One using the miuiandroid.com forum app

HTC HD2, 1.8.12, eng

1. After answer incoming call, as in evry previous build i have delay in microphone ~2 sec.
i'm able to hear phone caller but he me not.
Call -> Answer -> DELAY IN MIC -> ...

2. if someone is calling first lights up screen then is ~3 sec delay and then ringtone sound.
Call -> Screen -> DELAY -> Ringtone.

Audible tons - disabled, third party - enabled.

HTC HD2, 1.8.12, eng

1. After answer incoming call, as in evry previous build i have delay in microphone ~2 sec.

2. if someone is calling first lights up screen then is ~3 sec delay and then ringtone sound.

I haven't had the call delay since 1.7.15 on my nexus one. Just curious, was that a clean wipe and install or flashing over a previous build.

HTC HD2, 1.8.12, eng

same problem here with my HD2 ,, and I don't know if it's a bug or not .. but why the screen turn off while someone calls me before I answer. it's too annoying when you get your phone from your bucket to see who is calling and see the screen is black :S

FM Radio doesn't work.
Using HTC DHD, i saw the tweet but i wasn't able to install the new APK and if i replaced the FM.apk in system/app the Radio doesn't seem to be installed on the device.

PROBLEM :)

FM Radio doesn't work.
Using HTC DHD, i saw the tweet but i wasn't able to install the new APK and if i replaced the FM.apk in system/app the Radio doesn't seem to be installed on the device.

PROBLEM :)

Last fixed FM.apk provided by @miuiandroid didn't solve FC problem in my N1, but anyway you should be able to install it in your device using the adb tool:
Code:
adb remount
adb push FM.apk /system/app

Last fixed FM.apk provided by @miuiandroid didn't solve FC problem in my N1, but anyway you should be able to install it in your device using the adb tool:
Code:
adb remount
adb push FM.apk /system/app
Tried, doesn't seem to work ...
After pushing the APK the FM Radio APP looks like doesn't exist on the system.

BTW, currently im using Spirit radio from the Market, works fine .

- installed clean, wiped out dalvik, cache, etc.
- AniStranger - disabled;
- DND Firewall - enabled.

I'll try to turn it off and w'll see.. but what with #1 ?

.. but what with #1 ?

was too excited to pronounce it as perfect when i finally found one :( Radio on HTC HD2 still Force Close... other than that... it's nearly Perfect! ;)

was too excited to pronounce it as perfect when i finally found one :( Radio on HTC HD2 still Force Close... other than that... it's nearly Perfect! ;)

For me FM-radio works perfect, without any trouble(MIUI 8.1.12, HTC HD2, cLK). I use English translation from miui.us.

Hm notice that when someone calls me, the call lasts a couple minutes and it disconnects. Anyone else having that problem???

Samsung Vibrant - Cannot connect to WiFi/ cannot wireless tether
Must re-enable mobile data after reboot
Caller cannot hear me on speakerphone
BLN works intermittently with Bali 1.1.1

im suing nexus s
sofar i found problems with youtube app the sound and the video playing slower then it shuld be
the second one not sure if its a bug but whenever some1 calling me after 2 sec the screen closed and i have to reopen it how can i fix it?