[1.8.26] N1 buglist

rjmohit

Members
May 28, 2011
I upgraded to 8.26 from 8.12 this friday, and since then, the phone doesn't ring during any notification like a SMS. I've tried many notification ringtones at full notification volume, but the phone only vibrates. I restarted the phone multiple times, cleared the cache & dalvik cache also a lot of times, but nothing seems to work. Pls help.

Also, in this upgrade, many notification tones I used to use earlier have been removed. :(

The ever persistent issue of haptic feedback (the phone vibrates on softkey press, but also on selection thru touchscreen after softkey press, which is quite irritating) hasn't been fixed since two months now. :(

Battery still continues to drain at an alarming rate. I have to charge the phone everyday, even without using music or gaming. All I do is a little wi-fi and some calling. While on other ROMs like CM7, it lasts more than two days on similar use. But I love this ROM. I tried different kernels, undervolting and stuff, but it doesn't help to any great extent. Pls help...

I've noticed that sometimes after waking the phone, the screen will come on for a second but immediately go black.

If I put my finger at the right spot i'm able to unlock it and open apps, but nothing ever shows on screen until its locked and unlocked again.

I've tried to reproduce it, but it seems to happen randomly.

I've noticed that sometimes after waking the phone, the screen will come on for a second but immediately go black.

If I put my finger at the right spot i'm able to unlock it and open apps, but nothing ever shows on screen until its locked and unlocked again.

I've tried to reproduce it, but it seems to happen randomly.

I can confirm this bug. I've noticed this too. Sometimes I had to try 2-3 times to wake up the phone. And I had this thing backward too, when I try to turn off the screen, it turns back on immediately. First time I thought it is a hardware error (on/off button), but than I turned on the trackball wake function, and it is still happens.
I think it's from the 1.8.19 version. And it is not only N1 problem, I talked to my friend, who use Samsung SGS2 with MIUI and he confirm this bug too.