New [10.2.7.0 Redmi Note 7] - Same bugs as 10.2.3.0

Hi,
after updating to new global version (EU) the bug that I've reported here (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/10-2-3-0-redmi-note-7-volume-buttons-and-auto-rotate.50029/) are still present.

- Volume Button
- Rotate
- Unlock with finger

Is these report (in this forum) read from Xiaomi support/admin ?
Got nothing to comment about either the volume button or the rotation, but regarding "if I touch the sensor my screen turn on", this is completely normal. Same behavior on Mi 6.

Hi Igor,
thank you for your answer, but I don't understand how this is "normal". For example when I have a call, and I touch the sensor, the screen turn on, and sometimes (often) I touch button (call waiting) and I "broke" the call.
For the other bugs, can you put attention to the MIUI dev? Or can you do something ?
Thank you

Hi Igor,
thank you for your answer, but I don't understand how this is "normal". For example when I have a call, and I touch the sensor, the screen turn on, and sometimes (often) I touch button (call waiting) and I "broke" the call.
For the other bugs, can you put attention to the MIUI dev? Or can you do something ?
Thank you
This is normal because that's how Xiaomi designed it. We're not in contact with them.