New [10.2.3.0 - Redmi Note 7] - Volume buttons and auto rotate

MiUiAndro

Members
Apr 7, 2019
Hi,

I've found two bugs on my Redmi Note 7 with 10.2.3.0 EU.

- Volume buttons : they stop working after I close all apps (free memory) with menu/recent virtual button. I must reboot the phone if I want to restore the volume button function

- Rotate : even if I've activated this function (I can see that it's enable from menu), the rotate function is disabled. Only if I de-activate it, I can auto-rotate the screen

Reactions: Joshua Pau
Hi,

- Volume buttons : they stop working after I close all apps (free memory) with menu/recent virtual button. I must reboot the phone if I want to restore the volume button function

- Rotate : even if I've activated this function (I can see that it's enable from menu), the rotate function is disabled. Only if I de-activate it, I can auto-rotate the screen
Have you tried to install the last 10.3.1 version?
They released today.

Hi,
I've tried to search an update but my Redmi says that my version is already up to date.

Moreover I found another bug; I haven't configured finger option but if I touch the sensor my screen turn on. I don't think that this is correct. is it ?

Last edited:
Hi,

Have you tried to record some loud music with your phone..What is the sound quality.i want to buy that phone but my previous phone redmi 5 have very bad audio quality