10T pro flashlight bug?

ElluV

Members
Nov 13, 2020
Hi!

I've been using my Mi 10T pro for a couple of weeks now and about a week ago this weird flashlight problem has started - every time I get any notifications to my phone and it sits on a table, flashlight turns on. I have noticed that vibration has something to do it, since it turns off if I lightly tap it to the surface. And it turns on/off on every little tap. If I pick it up and unlock the screen, it keeps staying on until I manually turn it off from the fast buttons. Very annoying problem!

I don't have any gestures on or anything that is related to the flashlight. And one day this problem just started, nothing flashlight related setting alterations made.

Im using version MIUI Global 12.0.10.

Any ideas/fixes? :)

This is not only limited to the 10T pro, happens on my 10T 5G that i use as secondary phone too. Also has been happening with older Mi Phones for the last 2 or 3 years based on my research. About to give it back, lesson learned, do not buy Chinese s**t - assembled in China is not the same as "Chinese Brand"

I have solved the problem! It's the themes! Somehow this phone can't handle the third-party themes at all and after I removed them, problem gone!