12.11, A2DP disconnect, music app starts playing

Rcocchiararo

<b>Forum Donator</b>
Nov 7, 2010
hi

I have a car stereo with bluetooth (a2dp).

I normally use WINAMP, and not the stock miui music app.

When i disconect my phone from the stereo, the MIUI music player begins playing music, all by itself :p

I'm using a 3rd party music player also (Poweramp) and I'm experiencing this issue as well. Great ROM. Appreciate all of the hard work.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

whats worse, i can't set tasker to STOP the MIUI player.

why not ?

cause its NOT the AOSP stock music player, so it needs "media button emulation" in tasker, but winamp already responds to that :p

so... i have to manually stop it.

not the end of the world, but anoying.

Uninstall miui music player using titanium then delete the .apk using root explorer

Part of me was hoping that after uninstalling it, the lockscreen music controls would start working for PowerAmp...but I guess it was too much to hope for.

At least it stopped the random music on headphone disconnect. Thanks big20x :)

Edit: Actually after uninstalling/reinstalling PowerAmp the lockscreen music controls are working.

Part of me was hoping that after uninstalling it, the lockscreen music controls would start working for PowerAmp...but I guess it was too much to hope for.

At least it stopped the random music on headphone disconnect. Thanks big20x :)

Edit: Actually after uninstalling/reinstalling PowerAmp the lockscreen music controls are working.

Awesome find! No more need to use PowerAmp's lockscreen widget. Very nice!

Uninstall miui music player using titanium then delete the .apk using root explorer

Thank you. This made it so that I can use my lockscreen controls with Pandora again.

my lockscreen controls always controled the app that was currently playing :p

Mine used to until I upgraded to 12.11.0. I installed over top of some *.11.* version. Are you on 12.11.0 or 12.11.1 and, if so, did you wipe when you installed it?

im cyanogenmod right now, but i was on 12.11 before, always installing over the top.

ps: im on CM cause i broke my MIUI installation trying data2fat32 and data2ext, and wanted to see how cm was doing these days :p