In Progress [12.5.12/LOWER] Mi 11 ends phone call unexpectedly

Serbillu32

Members
Oct 18, 2021
Hello! Xiaomi mi 11 user here.
Currently i have xiaomi eu rom 12.5.12 stable (installed it because in this rom there's both call recording option and one specific feature stock roms were lacking)

My issue is that it tends to end calls abruptly. Once in a while it just ends a call in a middle of it, and I'm confused if this is hardware issue or software (it seems to be a software issue to me).
It's impossible to test if you're not using your phone app constantly. Any suggestions? Should i revert to stock and flash Xiaomi eu again?

This is potentially a Xiaomi's issue.

When this issues happens, please run
Code:
adb bugreport
immediately (or ASAP), it will generate you a zip file, then click on my username on this forum, and "Start Conversation" with me, then upload the said zip.

Do not upload the zip into this thread.

Another question,

Were you using the call recording feature when this issue happens?

Another question,

Were you using the call recording feature when this issue happens?
Yes i did, in fact this is the sole reason i installed this particular rom, this and the confirm before call feature. I'm currently trying One OS, but i also downloaded few different versions of Xiaomi eu rom including weekly version, I'm going to try them all out untill I'm sure the issue persists in all of them. Thank you for advice, i will do as you said next time, and generate adb report. You know, thinking about it now, i probably should've cleared caller's cache instead of changing roms XD. Well it's no matter anyway, it's no use if solution requires to clear the apps cache and data constantly.