12s Ultra - Weird Imageview on RAW-Files

ludwig909

Members
Aug 4, 2022
Hey guys,

my 12s Ultra (12G / 256) arrived yesterday and had only a bit time to play around.
First thing what i noticed is, that when i click on overexposed areas on the display, it won't try sometimes to calibrate it as the brightest source.
Also, no RAW + 50MP. So either 50MP or RAW.

And whats super weird is that the RAW Images looks like the right image on the gallery. It won't snap to the left preview like in photoshop/lightroom.
So its a bit difficult to get a good look on all the shots.
Overall not super happy yet but i need to test it out a lot more.
But i thought that it had more details to offer, things like leafs/branches still looks smoothed out even in RAW-Mode and some areas have a weird color shift.

Had a Oppo FIndX2 Pro for over 2 years where i don't had these problems, except the smoothed look when zoomed in.
Stuff like the correct preview should be easily fixable.

1659619239422 Kopie.jpg

Hey guys,

my 12s Ultra (12G / 256) arrived yesterday and had only a bit time to play around.
First thing what i noticed is, that when i click on overexposed areas on the display, it won't try sometimes to calibrate it as the brightest source.
Also, no RAW + 50MP. So either 50MP or RAW.

And whats super weird is that the RAW Images looks like the right image on the gallery. It won't snap to the left preview like in photoshop/lightroom.
So its a bit difficult to get a good look on all the shots.
Overall not super happy yet but i need to test it out a lot more.
But i thought that it had more details to offer, things like leafs/branches still looks smoothed out even in RAW-Mode and some areas have a weird color shift.

Had a Oppo FIndX2 Pro for over 2 years where i don't had these problems, except the smoothed look when zoomed in.
Stuff like the correct preview should be easily fixable.

View attachment 43294
wrong forum… you have to report it here
c.mi.com

Reactions: biscoot