2 Cores Turn Off After A While

Can I flash this patch on 7.4.6?..
Now I have 7.3.30 without mpdecision + thermal tweak..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes, you can flash this on 7.4.6 update, i have a MI4 LTE and just get a reboot <24h but after this nothing since more than 72h.
I'm satisfied now my MI4 is much less laggy than before.

Reactions: mnikolce and mycro7
Yes, you can flash this on 7.4.6 update, i have a MI4 LTE and just get a reboot <24h but after this nothing since more than 72h.
I'm satisfied now my MI4 is much less laggy than before.
Confirmed, my Mi4W also working great with fix on 7.4.6

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: mycro7
Here mediafire.com/file/f6bmf7cxz05mlmg/fixCPU_v4.1.zip
I just installed... And it looks good! Thanks

But after manual restart it is not good. The phone heats up. 2 cores only online. Do not install this file!

Last edited:
Reactions: Luis.cb
I just installed... And it looks good! Thanks

But after manual restart it is not good. The phone heats up. 2 cores only online. Do not install this file!

For me the 4 cores are working good when it needs, even after restart

For me the 4 cores are working good when it needs, even after restart
So, it gave me a trouble, but as you can see from the screenshots it is ok...after multiple wipes...
9d5e1b38f40628fb6ac02b85895126ff.jpg
7e87fa0c1710c6bf0c01e32b4c0f7c77.jpg

So, it gave me a trouble, but as you can see from the screenshots it is ok...after multiple wipes...
9d5e1b38f40628fb6ac02b85895126ff.jpg
7e87fa0c1710c6bf0c01e32b4c0f7c77.jpg

If you want to be sure use stress cpu app from google play, works good

Anyway, i dont notice any changes between 4 and 4.1

Reactions: mnikolce
After some time and having MIUI9 for Mi4, the problem with 2 cores offline remains. On the following link there is a solution for it

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xi...-2-cores-miui-recover-4-cores-miui-7-t3623241

and as I can read from it everyone is satisfied except me... I get 4 online cores at start everything is working great I realize that I have powerful device, but after some time the core frequency is restricted to 1036 Mhz and that's it - the phone lags significantly. :(

Oh bro I see that Arthur juz released two files, one for battery and one for performance, so do we have to choose only one of them to flash?
Yes, I went for bat file... And That's it. I'm satisfied ;) one at a time. If you like to try the other go in twrp install it... If you don't like return to the other...

Reactions: manlysixpacks
Yes, I went for bat file... And That's it. I'm satisfied ;) one at a time. If you like to try the other go in twrp install it... If you don't like return to the other...

I will go for Performance bro haha, thanks for your help.