Invalid 20.3.26 app dark mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to temporarily disable "Global dark mode" via some root command, prop edit until the issue is fixed in a future weekly? I'd like to keep dark mode for system, but the feature is obviously a bit buggy. Would prefer not to go back a version as this update fixes some other things.

Is there a way to temporarily disable "Global dark mode" via some root command, prop edit until the issue is fixed in a future weekly? I'd like to keep dark mode for system, but the feature is obviously a bit buggy. Would prefer not to go back a version as this update fixes some other things.

you will get a new version every week, which may contain some bugs. if you don't want that, install a stable older version

I'd like to keep using it. I love trying out the weeklies and see the latest features. Anyways found a workaround on xda for those who need it: run "setprop debug.hwui.force_dark false" in a terminal if you're rooted.

I'd like to keep using it. I love trying out the weeklies and see the latest features. Anyways found a workaround on xda for those who need it: run "setprop debug.hwui.force_dark false" in a terminal if you're rooted.
In that case you should read the pinned post before reporting bugs related to Dark mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.