Resolved [20.9.10] Virus definitions Mi 9

Seyaru

Members
Dec 19, 2018
The virus definitions won't be updated. Keep the updating... loop every time.

e8d0db50ff76665184dcecdf0d196e42.jpg
3a3c021eae0ed3dd4e70d166b1e32cf4.jpg
b4bfdf36bdbf1c7c9d5006e177caa3e8.jpg

Attachments

• logcat_09-11-2020_10-15-59.txt
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 880
I can confirm on gingko as well, no last update date. Cleanmaster definitions also cannot be updated, says Servers busy everytime I check and the last update is from 07.09 (not sure if there is a newer file though)

This is not our issue. This is an issue with the CleanMaster and AVL servers.

This is not our issue. This is an issue with the CleanMaster and AVL servers.
I see you have pinpointed the issue with Clean master definitions in the fixed bugs for next weekly. Are the AVL definitions issues connected or not - I didn't get any useful information in Mi community about the issue. Can I assist you with some logs or something if need them?

I see you have pinpointed the issue with Clean master definitions in the fixed bugs for next weekly. Are the AVL definitions issues connected or not - I didn't get any useful information in Mi community about the issue. Can I assist you with some logs or something if need them?
No. AVL has a different server, and it's still pretty slow, but works sometimes.
Also, Avast has been restored for now as I found a mirror that still works (the international one is expired).
Clean Master main servers are either dead or blocked outside of China, not sure, but I found a working "mirror" for the definitions update.

No. AVL has a different server, and it's still pretty slow, but works sometimes.
Also, Avast has been restored for now as I found a mirror that still works (the international one is expired).
Clean Master main servers are either dead or blocked outside of China, not sure, but I found a working "mirror" for the definitions update.
You are a treasure, cheers!