New [21.2.24] Mi 10T Lite Widevine L1

Mi10TLite

Members
Jan 21, 2021
I clean install this update on my device hoping to have my Widevine L1 back.
Unfortunately, Widevine is still L3 And no option in Fingerprint Payments

Aside from this, the system is laggy, my device is not rooted. I've rebooted my phone twice. still the same. but I think because it's just installed but I never got my phone this laggy on any previous update, even with clean flash.

No option in Fingerprint payments is normal, it's not there for most devices. As for L3, well, that's beyond our control, we added the required files to have L1 supported.

Download "DRM Info" app from Play Store and check if you have L1 there or not. If yes, try to clear app data for Netflix and try again.

I have already done that before posting this. Drm info shows L3
Use magisk manager or up to date Magisk 22.0 and use MagiskHide and hide things like Netflix, Prime Video etc, I had the same problem and its now back to L1, Mi10T Lite also

Hello,

Me too. Lost my L1 at some point, didn't notice when but it was working at the begining. Currently on MIUI Global 12.0.9.0 Stable QJSEUXM Android 10 QKQ1.200628.002. Last update android security from 2021-01-01. The phone is new, not rooted or anything like that.
Just done a factory reset after re-installed the last MIUI paquage but nothing. Contacted Xiaomi to inform them almost 1 month now.

Please keep me posted if you found anything.

Hello,

Me too. Lost my L1 at some point, didn't notice when but it was working at the begining. Currently on MIUI Global 12.0.9.0 Stable QJSEUXM Android 10 QKQ1.200628.002. Last update android security from 2021-01-01. The phone is new, not rooted or anything like that.
Just done a factory reset after re-installed the last MIUI paquage but nothing. Contacted Xiaomi to inform them almost 1 month now.

Please keep me posted if you found anything.
Hello,

Try this:

== How to download the Widevine L1 certificate (only available for some devices) ==

- Ensure you connected to Internet

- Ensure at least one fingerprint is enrolled

- Go to Settings -> Lock screen & password -> Manage fingerprints -> Fingerprint payments -> Widevine (L1)

- Click "Certificate" button to download the Widevine certification key

:)

Hello,

Try this:

== How to download the Widevine L1 certificate (only available for some devices) ==

- Ensure you connected to Internet

- Ensure at least one fingerprint is enrolled

- Go to Settings -> Lock screen & password -> Manage fingerprints -> Fingerprint payments -> Widevine (L1)

- Click "Certificate" button to download the Widevine certification key

:)

Hello, Thank you for your help.

Already tryed, someone from Mi community France suggested that to me.
Like the screen on the first post, the Widevine L1 option is not available anymore.

Hello, Thank you for your help.

Already tryed, someone from Mi community France suggested that to me.
Like the screen on the first post, the Widevine L1 option is not available anymore.
Official ROM issue then... :(

Official ROM issue then... :(
That's what concerns me, I don't think we are enough to have an update any time soon. Maybe with MIUI 12.5 which we are on the first realease list.

If anyone has any suggestion they are welcome

No option in Fingerprint payments is normal, it's not there for most devices. As for L3, well, that's beyond our control, we added the required files to have L1 supported.

Hi,
Are you sure it's not there for the Mi 10T Lite. Someone told me otherwise