Resolved [21.4.14] gesture Pill is gone and the horizontal recents

MMETMA66

Members
Mar 20, 2020
After updating to 21.4.14 the gesture pill Is gone it's not there in the settings neither the horizontal recents

Device Redmi note 7

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
66f6290fc41c5f3a7771195cbe298d5a.jpg
4341ecf142fb8fa549aaea96f979e6df.jpg

Another bug reported from someone who did a clean flash. in setup wizard … "provincial keeps stopping"

Another bug reported from someone who did a clean flash. in setup wizard … "provincial keeps stopping"

Confirmed and fixed.
Don't know about the gestures/Recents yet.

Anything yet, sir?

Yes. Xiaomi added an intentional check that disables a lot of visual features for devices with 4GB of RAM or lower.
They added it for a few specific devices only: ginkgo, laurus, lavender and lime.

• Wow
Reactions: Poney70
Yes. Xiaomi added an intentional check that disables a lot of visual features for devices with 4GB of RAM or lower.
They added it for a few specific devices only: ginkgo, laurus, lavender and lime.
Wow, they really don't like those devices over there :D Are you going to reverse it or too much trouble?

Wow, they really don't like those devices over there :D Are you going to reverse it or too much trouble?
Sure, it's just a single prop involved, wasn't there before, ever. Removing it was an easy fix.
Code:
ro.config.low_ram.threshold_gb=4

Reactions: dexterv
Sure, it's just a single prop involved, wasn't there before, ever. Removing it was an easy fix.
Code:
ro.config.low_ram.threshold_gb=4
Still no gesture pill and the other features after updating to the reuploded version
This line is still there in the build.prop
6124a6ee19ca878a0f30af37d6ea06a1.jpg