New [3.4.19] Backup.apk Crash

gonewild

Members
Apr 16, 2013
Hi,
I've the miui 3.4.19 on system 1 and 2 of my MI2. In system 2 the backup.apk has no malfunctions but in system 1 it crashes when I press the button "backup". Any reason?

I upload the log:

http://sdrv.ms/10xBudc

So? Then use system 2. After the next version you will be back to system 1 when you install via updater. It should be ok then.

Wysłane z MI 2

So? Then use system 2. After the next version you will be back to system 1 when you install via updater. It should be ok then.

Wysłane z MI 2
I install all via cwr. It's not a big deal of course but it's something I would like to solve, just in case something else begins to crash...I hope on friday the new weekly will resolve this

It can be due to 1 /data partition. MI2 is not dual boot device and you shouldn't use both systems. Use only one that is currenlty active with newest version. It doesnt matter if its system1 or system2.
You should update system like this: 3.4.19 (system1) > 3.4.26 (system2) > 3.5.... (system1) .. etc.

It can be due to 1 /data partition. MI2 is not dual boot device and you shouldn't use both systems. Use only one that is currenlty active with newest version. It doesnt matter if its system1 or system2.
You should update system like this: 3.4.19 (system1) > 3.4.26 (system2) > 3.5.... (system1) .. etc.
So you suggest to use the updater instead of cwr? I don't think it will change anything. Also I don't understand when you wrote "I shouln't use both system". You mean the same version of miuiandroid rom on both?

I tried the backup.apk on system2 but after a while it crashes when it's backing up desktop launcher. Also the system2 has 3.4.12 on it while I thought I've put the 3.4.19 on both...

So the backup.apk crashes in both system with different rom and everytime I switch from one system to the other, it seems like a new rom installed with the notification of the updater and the optimizing application loading before the launcher

No.. I meant you shouldn't even switch systems. Dual system is not for switching and having 2 different roms. Dual system in MI2 is only for updating system without going to recovery.

On Friday flash 3.4.26 in current active system and phone will reboot to second system that you will be using until next version.

Wysłane z MI 2

No.. I meant you shouldn't even switch systems. Dual system is not for switching and having 2 different roms. Dual system in MI2 is only for updating system without going to recovery.

On Friday flash 3.4.26 in current active system and phone will reboot to second system that you will be using until next version.

Wysłane z MI 2
3.4.26 via updater and it'll flash on system2...then the next one from sys2 to sys1...ok, thank you

EDIT: flashed the 3.4.19 on sys2 and backup returned to be ok for sys2...