New 3 Fingers Touch Bug - Redmi Note 12 Pro

SteIIa

Members
Oct 23, 2023
When I am using my phone, using apps and games, I have to sometimes use 3 fingers at the same time. And every time I want to tap with 3 fingers, I don't know how to explain it but it's like the touches are being held on the screen, even though I am only doing taps, not a single hold action. So it screws up with what I'm doing every time.

I have a Xiaomi Note 12 Pro, I received it the Sep 7th, 2023. So the phone is a month old.

- I did the MUI 14 update
- Disabled the 3 fingers swipe screenshot (did not work)
- Never rooted

I hope anyone could help. If not, I'm screwed.

When I am using my phone, using apps and games, I have to sometimes use 3 fingers at the same time. And every time I want to tap with 3 fingers, I don't know how to explain it but it's like the touches are being held on the screen, even though I am only doing taps, not a single hold action. So it screws up with what I'm doing every time.

I have a Xiaomi Note 12 Pro, I received it the Sep 7th, 2023. So the phone is a month old.

- Never rooted

Hi bro, are you solved this issue?
I've same issue

- Never rooted

I am having similar issues with 3 taps, when I try to use 3 taps simultaneously and hold, they don't work at all, they simply cancel themselves, 2 taps, 4 taps or more work just fine, but 3 taps can't be held when pressed at the same time.
I disabled the 3 tap Screenshot thing, disabled all modules to test but to no avail. I'm on the latest HyperOS ROM (ATM) Mi 12T pro (diting)