3D Touch

joseehilton

Members
Dec 8, 2018
There's a feature like 3d touch on MIUI 10 or not, i've see some videos with this feature but i cant see the 3d touch option in my settings. If dont have such feature, its possible to do that?

There's a feature like 3d touch on MIUI 10 or not, i've see some videos with this feature but i cant see the 3d touch option in my settings. If dont have such feature, its possible to do that?
3D Touch is a hardware feature exclusive to the Mi 5s. No other Xiaomi device can support the feature, not even Mi 5s Plus.

3D Touch is a hardware feature exclusive to the Mi 5s. No other Xiaomi device can support the feature, not even Mi 5s Plus.

So you can explain to me why on Poco Launcher works 3d touch? Isnt perfect, but works. If its a hardware feature o.o I'm little bit confused here.

So you can explain to me why on Poco Launcher works 3d touch? Isnt perfect, but works. If its a hardware feature o.o I'm little bit confused here.
You're making stuff up that you have no clue about.
Press-and-hold gesture and 3D Touch are two entirely different features, one is software and the other is hardware-dependent.
There is no 3D Touch-supported Xiaomi device other than Mi 5s.

You're making stuff up that you have no clue about.
Press-and-hold gesture and 3D Touch are two entirely different features, one is software and the other is hardware-dependent.
There is no 3D Touch-supported Xiaomi device other than Mi 5s.

Uhm, ty for the explication, i've see some videos on youtube and they named it as 3d Touch, so i associate with that, sorry for that, but the press-and-hold, using now the right term, its a thing possible to xiaomi.eu do or only the miui team? Or integrate poco launcher in xiaomi.eu rom, idk.

Uhm, ty for the explication, i've see some videos on youtube and they named it as 3d Touch, so i associate with that, sorry for that, but the press-and-hold, using now the right term, its a thing possible to xiaomi.eu do or only the miui team? Or integrate poco launcher in xiaomi.eu rom, idk.
Not possible on MIUI System launcher. Only 3D Touch is implemented which only works with Mi 5s and the available functions are a joke in comparison to POCO Launcher's tap-and-hold menu (which is as feature-rich as Pixel Launcher's menu).
Porting this feature is not doable.

Not possible on MIUI System launcher. Only 3D Touch is implemented which only works with Mi 5s and the available functions are a joke in comparison to POCO Launcher's tap-and-hold menu (which is as feature-rich as Pixel Launcher's menu).
Porting this feature is not doable.

I understand, ty for the fast reply Igor, have a good day.