6.11.3 Issues

Spoookster

Members
Oct 31, 2016
Since I received this phone, i had no battery issues, at night it usually went down 2-3%. Now after the update it went - 10%!! And second, I cannot disable that Pocket Mode feature. It keeps on telling me to disable press Volume UP and Back Button, it never works...anyone with these issues?

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

I don't have the Pocket Mode issue. Maybe your sensor is blocked? Battery went down 4% in the last 2 hours so we'll see how it goes further. I think they fixed the initial battery issue in the newest builds. Sometimes, it takes a while before the battery life improves after you flash a new rom. Thumbnail generation, building caches etc, but it improves in a day or two.

Reactions: dalek
I don't have the Pocket Mode issue. Maybe your sensor is blocked? Battery went down 4% in the last 2 hours so we'll see how it goes further. I think they fixed the initial battery issue in the newest builds. Sometimes, it takes a while before the battery life improves after you flash a new rom. Thumbnail generation, building caches etc, but it improves in a day or two.
Yeah it might be. I have not flashed a NEW Rom, just updated the other through TWRP and cleared cache and dalvik. Do i Need a fresh install?

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk