7.3.2.0 - Google Problem

wappazzo

Members
May 25, 2016
I wanted to know if the 7.3.2.0 Roma have problems synchronizing with Google . I have problems . The play store does not work , etc .

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

yeah same issue sometimes it works sometimes not

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 3 mit Tapatalk

To be more concrete:

There is a very bad issue with "stable" 7.3.2.0 !

I dont´t know why this ist not so public, because with 7.3.2.0 a Redmi 3 or Redmi 3 Pro is not usabale anymore with google play services.

I setup a new device (Redmi 3 pro) with stable rom (new phone fresh from stock). After install the playstore worked, until reboot. Then ist stops working, no connection... After every reboot it works some time, but stops very fast...

With 7.3.1.0 it works fine.

I've got the same problem, and figured out that manual update of Google Play Services helps, but it gets reverted after reboot. I also can't manage Google Play Services in application list (i.e. clean data), because all the controls are disabled there.

I've previously posted similar thread in Q&A forum section, called "Google Play Services Problem".

Are you here just to brag about it or would you care to share the solution with the rest of us? :)

Hello! At first, sorry me for delaying reply but yesterday I have no time. Second, sorry for my English.
All what I will describe is working on my redmi 2 with miui 7.3.4.0. Let's start!
1. Download xiaomi.eu_multi_wt86047_V7.3.4.0.LHJCNDD_v7-5.1.zip
2. Before install open zip file by 7Zip and in folder \system\app delete GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter and GoogleContactsSyncAdapter. In folder \system\priv-app\ delete GoogleFeedback, GoogleLoginService, GoogleOneTimeInitializer, GooglePartnerSetup, GoogleServicesFramework, Phonesky, PrebuiltGmsCore (and GoogleBackupTransport if it is).
3. Download NewGoogleInstaller2.0MS.apk here https://yadi.sk/d/JL8DUGR-vB7yP.
4. Put zip and apk to SDcard.
5. Install zip by TWRP as usual with wipe Dalvik/Cache, Cache, Data before and Dalvik/Cache, Cache after installation.
6. Install NewGoogleInstaller2.0MS.apk and run it. Google Services will setup. Don't run Play Market after installation.
7. Reboot to recovery and wipe Dalvik/Cache and Cache.
8. Run Play Market and enter your account. After a some time GooglePlayMarket and GoogleServices will autoupdate.
9. You may delete NewGoogleInstaller2.0MS.
10. Profit!

Last edited:
Reactions: MIUInewbie