Someone tested this eu stable version? Can share ur experience?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

The rom is really stable and with a good performance. I only found a small glicth on the screen when ask for permissions but nothing too serious. The rest was almost perfect. The "only" problem is that there is the famous battery drain on standby mode so the battery don´t last too much.

The rom is really stable and with a good performance. I only found a small glicth on the screen when ask for permissions but nothing too serious. The rest was almost perfect. The "only" problem is that there is the famous battery drain on standby mode so the battery don´t last too much.
I'm using the 8.1.8.0 stable sir. And I experience low battery life. Which version do you recommend? Do I need to wipe my device again if I flash the previous version? Noob here xD

I'm using the 8.1.8.0 stable sir. And I experience low battery life. Which version do you recommend? Do I need to wipe my device again if I flash the previous version? Noob here xD
Well, if you want battery life I will recomend 8.1.3, wich is the version I have right now. I dont feel the battery drain and my battery last longer than in 8.1.8. I recommend to wipe the device in this case to avoid problems. More clean installation= less problems later. :)

Or the weekly 6.12.22. I tested all firmwares of the last weeks and the 6.12.22 has the best battery with sot over 7:30 hours...

Or the weekly 6.12.22. I tested all firmwares of the last weeks and the 6.12.22 has the best battery with sot over 7:30 hours...
Got an issue with 6.12.22 The notification light doesn't light up when I receive a notification. It only work when I charge my phone. Any fix for this?