New [8.11.8] Ambient display isn't working

I have problem with AOD. It turns off after about 10 minutes. What to do to make it work all night? I even set the hours to light up manually and turned off the battery saving scenarios.

Mi8/ clean flash/ no backup restore

I have same device. I did dirty flash over 1 Nov build. For me it's working as it should. No power saving settings at all...
Why don't you make backup and try new installd again?
I have problem with AOD. It turns off after about 10 minutes. What to do to make it work all night? I even set the hours to light up manually and turned off the battery saving scenarios.

Mi8/ clean flash/ no backup restore

@marcel112 because i make wipe all, format all, mi flash with format all china dev, flash mi eu in this week per 10 times xD i have problem with flashink/blinking screen and that's why I had to do so many times

Flashing blinking screen?

Looks like there's a hardware defect then?
@marcel112 because i make wipe all, format all, mi flash with format all china dev, flash mi eu in this week per 10 times xD i have problem with flashink/blinking screen and that's why I had to do so many times

@marcel112 i don't know beacause I find 3-4 person with this problem on miui eu forum and miui en forum. Everybody after update 8.11.1 and 8.11.8. This same problem I have on china dev 8.11.8. I make theard in miui eu with this. https://en.miui.com/thread-4485033-1-1.html
I am surprised that there are so few people with this problem. It is also astonishing that it happened to us at the same time. That's why I'm still not convinced if it's a hardware problem. Possibly we have phones from the same period, but it's strange that everyone at the same time is the same.